Breed The Spartan

After talking to Blake about how to best make this night the best night in Jaune's life, Pyrrha Nikos moved through campus like a woman on a mission.

Just breathe. She thought. Just don't freak out or do anything awkward and it'll all go fine.

As she reached the closed door of the JNPR dorm, Pyrrha exhaled and entered, steeling her resolve.
The light of the broken moon entered the room from the window as Pyrrha laid her emerald eyes on the object of her love and devotion. He was cradling his head on his hands, a half packed travel pack laying on his bed as he softly whimpered, his heart obviously broken.

Don't worry Jaune. Pyrrha thought, her resolve never faltering. I won't let you leave us.

"Jaune." She said, injecting as much concern and love into her words.

Jaune flinched, clearly startled, he turned to her and smiled weakly.
"Pyr. I'm sorry. I'm such a waste of time aren't I? You worked overtime just to train me and now I'm throwing it all away…."

Pyrrha moved as fast as a huntress of her caliber did, and embraced her beloved in her arms.
"Never say that. Jaune. I won't let you leave us. I swear it."

Jaune paused as he sinked deeper into the embrace.
"There's nothing you can do Pyr. My father was clear. I need to go…It's my duty."

Pyrrha planted a kiss on his brow before he could continue.
"I have done something about it already. Jaune. I talked with your father."

Jaune stirred and looked her in the eyes. Blue met emerald.
"You talked with him? What did you say?" He asked her.

"I told him the truth. I told him I love you." She said, her voice having found courage beyond words.

Jaune forze as his eyes widened. "You love me? L-Like f-family right?"

Pyrrha shook her head. "I love you like a woman loves a man. I have loved you for so long. But I was afraid you would reject me."

Jaune was at a loss for words.
"I have always l-loved you too. But I always thought you were too good for me…" he said.

Pyrrha placed another kiss on his brow and looked at him straight in the eyes.
"No. You are my savior. You saved me from the pain of isolation. You gave me so much, a family, friends, a home… I love you, Jaune Arc, so very much." She said

"I love you too Pyr, so much. And I'm so sorry I have to leave you, to marry some girl I don't know." He gritted out in sadness.

Pyrrha was happy beyond words.
He loves me! She happily sang inside her head He loves me!

The redhead slowly rose to her feet, her eyes firmly planted on Jaune's.
"You don't have to marry some girl you never knew, Jaune." She purred, her cheeks red.
She disrobed herself as Blake had taught her, starting with the blouse of her uniform, undoing the buttons slowly and methodically, as Jaune watched her with wide eyes.

"Pyrrha, wha-"

"I'm yours. You will do your duty with me. If you will have me." She whispered to his ear, huskily.

Blue eyes widened to the glorious sight. Two breasts, uncovered and free. The nipples pink and erect. The neckline and breasts of Pyrrha Nikos were standing bare for him to see.