Breed The Sisters

Yang Xiao Long wanted something with a burning passion.
She wanted to be Yang Arc.

The realization had hit her during her first year. The way he smiled always managed to fill her heart with joy.

Maybe she also wanted to see her bitch mother's face when she saw the family she now had. She digressed. Yang loved Jaune. He was brave, witty, and not too bad on the eyes. But the reason why Yang wanted to snag the blonde man for herself was simple.

Ruby loved Jaune too.

At first she was terrified of the notion. She loved Jaune and so did her sister. Yang lost many nights thinking on a way to resolve the situation. Sometimes she prayed that Ruby's little crush would go away. Sometimes she resolved herself to stand aside for the sake of her sister.

But the problem was easily disposed of when Ruby realized her sister was in love with the same man as her.

Yang expected shouting, crying and scowling. She entered her team's dorm ready and waiting for the massive chewing out her precious little sister would deliver upon her.

What Yang hadn't expected was for her little sister to embrace her in happiness. To joyfully declare that Jaune would not be able to resist both of them. That she was happy that Yang loved the same man as her.

"We'll be a big happy family!" Ruby squeaked, obviously excited.

Yang stood there dumbfounded, but after a solid minute of her brain rebooting, she laughed and laughed until her throat was sore.

And so when Nora had convened the Great Council, Ruby insisted for her and Yang to have their turn at the same time.

Yang became a spluttering mess when her sister said that.

The implications were very clear for her. Yang reddened and coughed into her fist while the rest of the women in the room looked at Ruby with wide eyes and furious blushes.

Sometimes her sister's socially inept orientation showed.

Yang usually found her partner reading at the library. Sometimes the spartan joined her to discuss whatever they discussed when they both felt particularly creative. Yang shuddered at the thought of the two biggest closet perverts talking over their lewd plots.
"I don't see what the big deal is, honestly." Blake shrugged. "She's your sister. A little kinship is expected."

Yang coughed. "Blake. Ruby and Jaune are going to...you know., and then Jaune and I will...do it, while Ruby watches. Excuse me if that has me a little nervous."

"Why? That honestly sounds kinda hot." Blake said, grinning.

Yang half-heartedly punched her arm in joke protest.

"While my appearance may say otherwise, I do not know anything about boys or what they like." Yang sighed in embarrassment.

"I figured." Blake quipped, her eyes still glued to her smut. A big smiled plastered on her face "The way you speak to Jaune screams virgin. You're totally all bark and no bite."

Yangs eyes turned red at the quip for a second.

"Yeah." Yang said, calming down and accepting the truth. "Laugh it up."