Chapter 15

A little father down the path is an old wooden bench. You both go over and sit in a comfortable silence for a while. Then suddenly he grabs your face and places a soft kiss on your forehead. "I hate it say it but Tom beat me to you" he says with a chuckle. You let out a little giggle forgetting what had been thinking about. "So the great Oliver Wood has a soft spot for little old me huh" you say with a growling smile.

His cheeks turn slightly pink. "You're blushing" you say with a wolf giggle. "Am not! It's just a little cold out here" he quickly reply's. You lean your head on his shoulder and intertwine your fingers. He kisses the top of your head and rests his cheek against your head. You both sit there comfortable for what feels like forever.

Suddenly the silence is broke when a fugue appears in front of you. You let out a loud gasp once you see it and Oliver quickly stands up and places himself in front of you. "Wait a minute" you say softly as you stand up and push away Oliver's arm. "Cedric?" You ask in shock. He steps out from the shadows and smiles.

"Sorry I didn't meant to startle you guys" he says. Oliver steps aside as to no longer protect you from him. You rush over to Cedric and give him a big hug. "Everyone's been worried sick. Though you both were killed or something. I didn't tell them I saw you with Tom" he mumbles as he holds you close. Once he lets go of you a exchanges a quick hug with Oliver as well.

"I've been worried too. Are you guys ok?" He asks once he lets go of Oliver. You and Oliver both look at each other not knowing what to say. "Well-" you start but are cut off by footsteps. Both Oliver and Cedric jump infront of you and Oliver reaches back to hold your hand.

"There you are Oliver, we've been looking all over for you and y/n" Malfoy says. Tom is standing in front of him and now there's someone else with them. Blaise Zabini. "What are you doing here?" Tom asks coldly as he looks at Cedric. He doesn't respond but tightens his grip on his wand.

"Y/n dear, come here" Tom finally breaks the silence. You don't move. And neither do Cedric or Oliver. Tom sighs. "Very well" he then snaps his fingers. Draco and Blaise lunge forward and grab onto Oliver and Cedric. You gasp in fear.

Tom reached his hand out to you, not moving from his spot. You shake your head. He rolls his eyes and with another snap of his fingers, Malfoy and Zabini are holding their wands to the boys throats. You let out another gasp.

"Y/n lets make this easy. Come over here or watch them die" he says with no emotion in his voice. You hesitate and then without warming you pull your own wand out of your pocket.