Chapter 2

His lips curled into a small sinister smile. "Is that the way you should be talking to me dear?" He asked. You roll your eyes and pull open the covers. As you go to get up he grabs you "sit" he says forcefully.

You stare at the floor. Why is he here? You ask yourself. You 2 sit in silence for a few minutes. He slowly rises to his feet leaving your side. He looks at you and scoffs. Then he heads towards the door.

"Leaving so soon?" You ask him. He turns his head halfway and nods. He then looks back at the door for a moment before leaving you alone in your room.

———————

As you walked the cold corridors to the great hall for lunch you couldn't help but wonder why Tom had been in your room. He had to have been there for a reason, so why leave so soon? It just didn't make any sense.

As you reached the table he was no where to be seen. Strange. You take a seat next to Blaise. "Where's Tom?" He asks with no concern in his voice. "Not sure" you added with the same lack of concern.

After a few minutes he showed up. His perfect hair slightly out of place. His normal stone cold expression resting on his face. Something was wrong.

As he reached the table he fixed his hair and sat next to you. You looked up at him with confusion. "Why was you're hair messy?" You asked. "No reason y/n" he said with no emotion. He moved a bit closer to you.

Over lunch he just kept moving closer until he was pressed up against you. Once he had finished eating he brushed his hand over your thigh sending shivers and tingles through your body. His were cold but his rings were colder.

Eventually he rested his ice cold hand on your thigh. You looked across the table to Pansy with panic in your eyes. He lifted his other hand and placed his finger under your chin and turned your head so you faced him. You made eye contact with his stone eyes. "No need to panic dear" he whispered.

Panicking was normal when Tom was around. Yet you still tended to stand your ground. You place your hand on top of his before moving his off your leg. He let out an annoyed scoff before placing it back. This time higher and with a tighter grip.

You swallowed hard. Fear swarmed your brain as he rubbed his thumb cross your thigh. He continued his conversation with the person on the other side of him, making sure p not let go of you.