007

Brooklyn POV

                             Brooklyn POV

I will cross any ocean before I let you land
Just hold on to momma's hand and never let it go ( woah oh , oh , oh , oh )
Just hold on to mama's hand and never let it go ( woah oh , oh , oh, oh)
I'll never let nobody hurt  you
Give you the world 'cause you deserve it
Teach you how to treat a woman
Let you know you're gonna be something great
I want for you to shine so bright
Know you can do anything through Christ
I see that there's a star inside you
I'm so glad you're in my life

I sang and danced as I had kacey in the air smiling.

I know y'all would've thought a bitch would've been in her feelings. But , "it's really fuck a hoe and if a bitch get outta line then we stomp a hoe".
^^
My whole mood tbh.

So heard that bitch speaking on me and he just let her and then I started feeling stupid sitting in the car. So I took my shit out his car and dipped. Ain't no way I was faithful to that nigga just for him to go cheat.
You know how many niggas wanted me??? And still do.Cuz A Bitch got options , please don't play!

Banging on the door*

"This mf here" i said rolling my eyes.

" BROOKLYN RENAE MOORE I KNOW YOU HERE ME KNOCKING ON THIS DOOR!" Dom yelled from the outside of the door.

"Ouuu Chile i ain't got time for this." I mumbled while grabbing Kacey stuff from upstairs.

" OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR MANE!" Dom yelled still banging on the door not getting his way.

Before he could knock or speak again I threw the door wide open and handed him kacey. Gave kacey a kiss and slammed that mf in his face.

"Lil man yo momma trippin" I heard Dom say from outside the door.

                               Dominic POV

                       Dominic POV

Yesterday was hell. I saw Lynn after all that time, found out I gotta son, my current gurl nagging me. Just to much shit. Notice how I said current. I only was with Yasmin just to get a nut off.