030

Dominic POV

" Shes so perfect." I said crying and whispering.

" Bae Let my baby sleep! You been holding her for the 3 hours she's been born." Brooklyn said laughing

" You know this what I do. I did this with Kacey for a whole 2 months." I said rocking the baby.

" You spoiling her already! She ain't gon love nobody!"Brook said fake pouting.

" I mean my baby do look like me with her blue eyes.
Can't nobody say she ain't mines." I said mugging

" But she got my face though." She said mugging me.

" So? Kacey got my face and your eyes , How the hell you mad?" I said and we both laughed.

" I'm still mad about that! The first born always look like they momma!" She said standing up.

" Obviously not." I said passing her to brooklyn.

" Damn Bae what you do?" I asked as The baby started crying.

" Nun I just grabbed her from you." She said shrugging

" Don't worry! Uncle Devins Here!" My brother said coming in the room.

" Yo wassup man!" I said dapping him up.

" Yo mane. She look just like brook , But them eyes got her beat." He said smiling.

" Ong She do." I said

" Whatever man yall just hating on me and my good looks." She said and Devin started recording.

" Aye Bae!?!" I said grabbing her hand so she could turn around.

" Hold on bae." She said making milk for the baby.

" Bae...." I said low she turned around.

" Nigga what is you doing!" she said grabbing her chest.

.........
Brooklyn POV

" Baby this ain't no where near funny! Ion play around with stuff like this you better be serious." I said shedding a tear getting scared.

" Baby from the first day I layed my eyes on you in them hallways at school I knew you would be mines. The way you walked , talked and looked you just took my breathe away and left me speechless every time. When I lost you and Our Son that was the worst mistake I've ever made in my life. When we split I thought real love would never be brought into my life the way you showed me and Then I finally got you back In my arms again and I never want to let go. So My Baby , Brooklyn Ann Marie Moore... Will you marry me?" Dom said and he left me speechless asf.

" Baby come on , My knees starting to hurt." He said and I shook my head yes.

I couldn't believe I was About to Ms. Wright💍...

" Purr my bestie gettin married!" Kennedy whispered cheering coming into my room with everybody behind her.

" Man you got me crying." I said wiping my face.

"It's ok baby, I love you!" Dom said hugging me kissing me.

" I love you too." I sniffled.

" Mommy!" Kacey said running behind everyone into the room.

" Hey Fat Man!" I said picking him up.

" I missed you stinky" I said kissing all over his face.

" I miss u mommy." He said hugging me.

" You ready to meet your lil sister?" Dom asked kissing his cheeks and Kacey nodded.

" Eww mommy what that?" Kacey asked mugging the baby.

" That's your sister." I said

" she ugly like daddy" Kacey said and I laughed causing Dom to mug me.

"If i'm ugly you is too, Because you look more like me than yo momma and sister." Dom said and he started pouting.

2 months later 🥱

" Hey stinky" I said lifting Brielle into the arm as she smiled.

" You look so pretty. You gon sit cute and let me take your picture?" I said kissing her cheeks.

" Aww momma yo daddy eyes look so much better on you

" Aww momma yo daddy eyes look so much better on you." I said and she started clapping.

" What you clapping for momma?" I asked.

" Of course it's because of me." Dom said coming in the room.

" Of course it is."I said rolling my eyes Brielle is such a daddy's girl. I thought me and my baby would have some kind connection because carrying her 9 months wasn't easy.

" Hey Dada Baby!" He cooed planting kisses all over Brielle as she laughed. I couldn't help but laugh because Dom baby voice was so ugly.

" What the hell you laughing at fiancé?" Dom's asked smiling. He knows I love when he does that. I can't believe we're getting married.

" Just how good of a father you are Fiancé" I said pecking his lips.

" You know I'm a family man bae"He said and I smiled man I love my little family.

" Where is my other child?" I asked

" He just made me lay down with him so he can take a nap." Dom said and we both laughed.

" I Love you Bae!" I said kissing him and Brielle

" I love you too" He said

.......
Sorry for the Short Chapter 😩
Next chapter will be better👍🏾