011

Kennedy POV

"Aye Bestie get in my live" I said shrugging her shoulder to get her attention.

" Y'all look fine asf" Lynn said reading a comment

" Thank you" i said smiling

@antoniodagreat_ Why y'all ain't at home and not answering y'all phones.

@dominiic_  Where my son at ?

" Why y'all in our business?" I asked mugging the camera

@antoniodagreat_ Because you pregnant with my seed in you.

"What did he just say?" Lynn asked looking like she was about to bust out in tears.

All I could do is smile. It was suppose to be a secret. But this mf had other plans.

" Aww my baby having a baby" Brooklyn said as I cried into her shoulders.

"Damn girl why you crying?" Rico asked looking at me. 

" Because I'm pregnant and all these hormones got me going soft." I said as everybody laughed.

" imma be a good auntie you finna be the best mom." Kennedy said to me as I sniffed my tears.

" You frl?" I asked

To be honest. I was scared. Never would I think I would be the person to have a baby. But never would I kill my baby either. Worst part about it is I got pregnant by the wrong dude.

" Just how seeing you treat Kacey as you just being his godmother. You really caring and loving. You know what you doing. If you every need help or time off you always got me.

" Aww and I can't wait for you to meet yo god child." I said as I pulled her into a hug.

" We finna spoil dis baby." I said rubbing my stomach.

Dominic POV

" Twin she acting childish asf." I said smacking my lips.

I've been texting Brooklyn back to back. Trynna get to see my son. But her selfish ass ain't picking up the phone. I've called her phone at least 1000 times. I even FaceTimed and text her. She still ain't answering. That's what wrong with these hoes these days. They stuck up and lame asf.

" If you wanna see lil man just go see him yo self." Ant said shrugging his shoulders.

" babymommas aggravating as hell." I said huffing and puffing.

" Mines stay getting on my nerves and ain't even had my baby yet." He calmly said smoking his blunt.

At this point ion give a fuck what anybody say. Not even Antonio high ass. I'm getting my  son.....Regardless💯.

Brooklyn POV

"Bestie com'ere" I said waving ken over as the boys was on the go- karts.

" What happened?" She asked looking at me weird.

" Ok don't freak out. But we just got two more workers for the glam shop since we been here." I said as I saw a big grin form on Kennedy face.

" Say on god." She asked smiling hard

" On everything I love. I just set up a meeting with both of them the day we get back." I told her as we both squealed.

"You got some pictures of them?" Kennedy asked.

" Yeah , and they got hella followers." I said showing her they pictures.