010

Brooklyn POV

"What you pouting foe?" Dom said mugging me

" Leave me tf alone" I said mad as a bitch. He ain't really have to finger me in front of my son. I got more respect than that. Even for a baby that don't understand nun. Then on top of that he made me look we weak in front of Kacey. I even made a promise with my grandma right before she died.
" Never show any weakness, fake love or frowns when you're around anyone because it just shows them they know how to get to you.

" You betta sto-" Dom said before I stopped him.

" Where you taking me and my son?" I asked looking at the window avoiding eye contact with him.

"Somewhere" He said smirking.

15 min later

" Hurry yo and get out the car." Dom said yelling as I tried to get Kacey out the car. 

" You see me doing sum." I yelled at his hyper ass.

He got us out here running on a trail so we could talk and Kacey could be outside. I ain't gon lie it's a lot of folks out here but I ain't trippin. Did I mention it's hot asf.

" Hurry up for it get real crowded." Dom yells back at me.

" Ight nigga we coming." I said strapping Kacey in his stroller.

On the trail 🚶🏾‍♀️

" So what is it you wanted to talk about?" I asked nic as we walked.

" I wanted to get a chance to know what I been missing out on. But it look like you been doing good."He said jogging beside me.

" Had your baby , lost myself  in the process, shut everybody out, and Questioned myself. So yep life's been just peachy." I said putting on a fake smile.

" Why you questioning yo self?" He said looking at me consurned.

" Was it the reason you left? did I need to fix myself ? Was their something wrong wit me?" I explained to him.

"Mammas you know the whole reason I left." I said stopping in his tracks looking at me.

" No , I don't at all because walking away and shutting me out wasn't much of an explanation. So why did you leave?" I asked as I mugged him.

" Could it been because of me?" An unfamiliar voice said.

I turn around to see this girl and her daughter standing in front of Kacey's stroller. Looking down at him like they were disappointed.

" Sis Who you?" I asked looking Mad confused at Shorty.

" My name is Yasmin." She said as she held her hand out for me to shake it.

" Oh nah this that punk ass hoe you be letting speak on me ?" I yelled having all the folks walking look back at us.

" Hoe?" She questioned as she repeated me.

" You heard it right , I ain't stutter." I said looking at her ass sideways.

" Gurl you ain't shit." She said waving me off.