022

Brooklyn POV

" You okay babe?" Jamiya asked rubbing my back as I threw up in the toilet.

" Yeah that ride got me throwing up n shit" I said wiping my mouth.

" Or it might be the sex." Kennedy smirked.

" Mhm we heard you." Jamiya laughed.

" You and Jano can't keep quiet either." I smirked.

" Kennedy and Ant still got something with a baby cooking." jamiya said making us all laugh.

" What the doctor said sex is a workout and I need to workout. But not to much." She explained smirking.

" Y'all think i'm pregnant frl?" I pouted. 

" Yea I mean. I'm pregnant too." Jamiya shrugged

Screams* "Babes you pregnant frl?" i asked excited as hell.

" Yeah I found out this morning." She smiled.

" Damn when was you gon say sum?" Kennedy mugged.

" Right now. Everybody know except for y'all." She said making us mad asf.

" Before y'all get mad y'all know jano ass can't keep secrets." She pleaded.

" Baby Momma Crew In Action." We all danced

" But here. Take this."She pulled out a test surprising me.

" Damn you just keep these bitches like tampons or sum?" We laughed.

" Nah only when I'm around you. Since you been sexing it up lately." She laughed making me sigh taking the test and going in the stall. Then They waited 5 Minutes.

" Ight whah it say?" jamiya said fidgeting

" I'm pregnant" I said busting out n tears.

" Aww baby Don't cry." Kennedy pouted whipping my tears.

" You don't want another baby?"  Jamiya asked

" I do. These are Happy tears." I sniffed.

" How are you gonna tell Dom?" Kennedy asked.

" I'm finna call him right now" I said as the phone rung.

📱 ➡️ 🔊

he didn't answer

Dominic POV

" You got the money?" He asked

" Yeah 300k like you asked for" I shrugged

" So Who is this man you want a hit on?" he asked counting the money.

" Debo .." I said blankly

"That's Gon take a long time. So don't expect him to be gone so fast." he shrugged

Phone Rings📱

" How long is A long time?" I questioned looking down declining the call.

" A few months or so. So you gotta watch yo back and Act normal." He suggested walking off.

Ion even give a fuck about a few months. I need his ass dead regardless. Nigga separated me from My Family for way too long.

" TELL DEBO PUSSY ASS TO KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT!!" A nigga in a truck yelled down the ally as gunshots rang off.

I ran and ended up gettin hit and falling to the ground hearing sirens. Then I blacked out.

1Hour Later💕

" Sir! Hi! I'm Nancy I'll be your nurse." This lady smiled waking me up.

I look around and that hospital smell hit me. They had me hooked to machines and in them gay ass night gowns with the ass out.

" Ok...Do you know where my phone is?" I asked trying to sit up.

" No No No Don't get up just yet. Your phone is just here on the stand." She explained pushing me back down on the bed.

" Here you are sir." She nicely said as she walked out.

Phone Dials📱➡️🔊

" hello"

" DOMINIC JAVAUGHN WRIGHT! Why yeen been answering yo phone?" Kennedy yelled through the phone.

" My bad! But where Brooklyn at?" I asked.

" hold up." She passed the phone to brooklyn. " Daddy Where you ?" kacey  said sounding like he was crying.

" It's okay man , Ill see you in a minute give the phone to ya momma." I said. " Otay Daddy".

" Baby Are you ok" She calmly asked.

" Bae I got shot.... I'm in the hospital." Iexplained.

" Who Shot you? What hospital you at? Are you ok?" She panicked.

" Calm down. Imma send you the location and you can come see what the doctors are saying. I love you ight." I breathed in n out.

" Ok , I Love you too Baby." she hung up.

30 minutes later💕

" Sir there's someone here to see you."

" Hey Daddy" Kacey smiled

" Hey son! I missed you." I smiled back seeing him sitting in Brooklyn's lap as she just sat there.

" Hey look at me."
" Imma be okay." I reassured her.

" I Know that. The doctors said you'll be good to go home. I already signed you're release papers." She shrugged

" Then what's bothering you?" I asked

" How much do you love our family?" she asked

" I Love y'all both with all my heart. Y'all are my 2 reasons to breathe and live." I explained

" What about a 3rd?" She sighed.

" What you trynna say?"

" Baby , I'm pregnant" she blankly spit out

How will Dom react to her pregnancy?
Sorry for any mistakes
See you in the next one💕- the author.