Hotel Room

Rosé's POV

"What do you mean there are no other rooms?" Lisa was angry; pacing around the lobby.

"It's the first day of the weekend, Lis, and we don't have a reservation." Jisoo explained again.

"But... But..." she started.

"But there is just one free room, be thankful it has two king sized beds." Jennie scolded her.

I was drinking my tea while listening to their rant. But anyway, what was the problem?! As we all four never were in one room. We practically lived together.

Lisa grunted all the way to our room. When Jennie opened it, it seemed nice. At least it was big. We will fit in obviously. It even had enough space for our luggage.

"I don't like it." she complained again.

"Don't act like you won't enjoy sleeping in one bed with Rosie." Jisoo mocked.

I was sipping tea when she said it, so I choked. My eyes began to water from coughing.

"Oh my god, Chae." Jennie started padding my back.

I mean... I was not against that idea, no, I liked it, I liked her... But she didn't feel the same way, so...

"Yeah, I will totally enjoy her." Lisa licked her lips.

It was a joke, right?!

"Oh, calm your horny ass down, we will not allow you to touch this pure creature." Jisoo pointed at me.

Okay, to be honest I wanted her so bad. I wouldn't hesitate if Lisa wanted to fuck the hell out of me.

Her response was a simple chuckle.

"We are going to explore around the town, are you coming?" Jennie asked me.

"I don't feel like going out, I will stay here and find some more tea." I smiled and went to the first floor for tea.

Lucky me. There were a lot of boxes. I grabbed two.

I went back to our room to find they were gone. Now I could take a shower, lay in bed with a cup of tea and rest for hopefully an hour.

I took off my clothes and wore the bathrobe. What was Lalisa exactly complaining about? Maybe she didn't like the fact she had to sleep with me. Why was...? My thoughts were interrupted when I walked into the bathroom.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I exclaimed when I saw the naked body under the shower. Shutting the door immediately.

Fuck. That was her. Of course I've seen her naked before. But her bare body now, water running all over it and... Oh stop it, Rosé. It's so inappropriate to have dirty thoughts about your best friend.

The door of the bathroom opened. She walked off with her towel only.

"You searched for something?" this raspy voice turned me on.

"I... Um... Thought I'm alone and..."

"Decided to invade the bathroom." she chuckled, walking towards me and making my body to step back.

"I couldn't know you were inside..." I nervously scratched my nape; sitting on the bed because there was no other way to go.

What was she going to think about me if I said I liked what I saw?! Maybe that I was a creep or something.

"But didn't you like what you saw?" Lisa totally scared me with this question.

Could she read my mind?