Pretty Little Tease

Rosé's POV

"Do you want a sandwich?" Jisoo asked me, extending her arm through the table to hand it to me.

"No." I refused.

"What about dumplings?" Jennie pointed the plate in front of her.

"No, I don't want dumplings." I refused again but a little annoyed.

"A cup of tea?" Lisa suggested.

"Girls, can you just shut up for a minute?" the tone was harsh but I couldn't help it.

"We are just caring for you, don't be mean." Jisoo scolded me.

"Yeah, what's wrong with you?" Jennie tried to catch my gaze.

The truth was that I felt really overwhelmed lately. Performances, recording the new album, photoshoots and no time for myself. It's tiring working 24/7 so hard and then what... We didn't even get the promotions we deserved. Anyway, we were having breakfast at some restaurant Jen brought us to. Because guess what? We were going to another photoshoot for our Vogue cover.

"I'm just really really tired." I murmured. "I wanna sleep." then slammed my forehead in the table.

"Love, you will hurt yourself." Lisa grabbed my shoulder and rose my head.

To be honest her giggle made my heart smile when she saw the pout I was hiding. Jennie and Jisoo started laughing too. Okay, maybe I enjoyed when they were happy.

***

"Are you ready?" I heard Lisa's voice outside my dressing room.

"Yeah, just a minute." I was checking again in the mirror if I looked good.

I pulled the cleavage of the dress a little down, so it could expose my shoulders more. Me and my tits had to impress Lisa.

I opened the door. She was looking at her phone but immediately switched it to me.

"Oh... Wow." she blinked twice to be sure I was real. "You look..."

I blushed under her gaze exploring my bare skin.

"Do I look horrible with this?" I acted confused; checking myself again.

"N-no, you are beautiful." Lisa stuttered; never moving her eyes from me.

"Babe, you are drooling." I softly mocked; caressing the edge of her mouth.

Finally she looked at my face. Hard gulp caused her throat moving slightly.

"Am I? I mean... Sorry." Lisa blushed when she realized I was so close she could look inside my cleavage, maybe she did. I chuckled when I watched her back escaping me embarrassed.

***

"Good job, girls." the photographer pointed his thumb up. "The group photos are ready, now let's take the solo ones then you have free time before filming the video ad."

"Who will be first?" Jennie questioned.

I was tired. The only thing I could do was suffer to keep my eyes barely open.

"Can I be?" I asked; hoping after that I would go to sleep somewhere.

"Yeah, of course." the girls accepted without hesitation.