Notice

The girls returned to the USA for their promo here. Along the week of hard working they had one day free. All the girls except Rosé were in the kitchen. Making breakfast and coffee. The blonde member was still affected by the jet lag and was not interested in her bandmates' early morning routines.

"Lili." Jennie called her but Jisoo attentively lifted her eyes from the book she was reading. "Will you go to wake Chaeng up? The breakfast will get cold."

Lisa nodded and went to Rosé's room.

"So, we are helping her?" Jisoo asked quietly.

"Rosé is our girl after all." Jennie whispered back, looking at Lisa's direction to be sure the brunette was not nearby.

Lisa lightly knocked on the door to not startle Rosé if she was not already up.

"Rosé." she called but no answer.

She opened the door and went in. Finding out that Rosé was sleeping naked.

"Damn..." Lisa breathed when witnessed the glory curves of the blonde's backside.

Her ass as always... huge and tight. Lalisa unintentionally felt her hands fisted, imagining what would be the feeling to grab Rosé's rear end and just play with it. Lisa shook off the trance and approached Rosé.

"Rosie..." she started caressing her back sweetly. "Time to wake up, love." but as the heavy sleeper the blonde was, this didn't work out.

Lisa leaned above, her hands resting on Rosé's back.

"R—" suddenly she was flipped onto the bed next to Rosé.

"Mmm, I want more back strokes." she hummed and repositioned on top of Lisa, hugging her tightly.

The colour rushed into Lisa's cheeks; feeling Rosé's completely naked frame separated by only the thin layer of Lisa's clothes.

Although, Lisa placed her hands on the pale back and started travelling up and down, adding some of Rosé's favourite scratches.

"Mhm, oh... what a nice way to wake up." the blonde buzzed several times, motivating Lisa to continue.

"Gotta get up, baby." Lisa whispered into her ear.

"Just a little more, five minutes." Rosie encircled Lisa with her legs to make sure she will remain in place.

Lalisa was praying for Rosé to not hear her rapid heartbeat as she felt the older girl's slit touching her sweatpants. The brunette didn't want to confess even to herself, but this position appealed to her. Clingy sleepy Rosé and her naked body engulfing Lisa in warmth. She could easily get used to this.

"When did you start sleeping naked?" Lisa outed her question.

"I sleep naked for years."

"I've never seen you before."

"Because you don't sleep with me." Rosé made a sassy remark.

At the midpoint, Lisa's hands grooved the flank only and suddenly the thought of descending even lower poisoned her mind like a venom.

"Is the breakfast ready?" Rosé's husky voice stopped the wicked tracks.

"Yeah, Jennie sent me to wake you."

"Take me as I am." she smiled and raised up.

Lisa thirstily stole a glimpse at the holy chest but quickly shredded it.

"You will walk around naked?"

"I meant something else... whatever." Rosé suddenly lost her happiness and moved off Lisa.