Kiss And Make Up

"Give me your phone." Lisa shouted.

"Why?" Rosé played innocent.

"I wanna see it."

"Lili, don't be dramatic, why all of a sudden you'll wanna see my phone?" the blonde scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Cause I know he is still texting you... and you are replying." the words hardly came out.

"That's ridiculous, please, stop being jealous for no reason."

"Then stop texting this boy, honey." Lisa was so angry at this point she was about to throw something at Rosé.

"Hey, girls." Jisoo entered the room but stopped at the doorstep when realized they were arguing. "Am I in the middle of...?"

"No, no." Rosé immediately denied.

Lisa just huffed ironically and went out of the room.

"You two good?" Jisoo went to the vending machine.

"I don't know honestly." her best friend mumbled and landed on the couch with a thud.

"Mind sharing? Or it's private?"

"There's nothing going on actually. I mean a week ago one of my friends introduced to me a boy named Jeon and we are just texting." Rosé shrugged nonchalantly.

"Chaeng, there is a lot going on then." Jisoo widened her eyes. "How would you feel if she was texting someone?"

"Oh, come on, she is a free spirit, she can do whatever she wants."

"But you know Lisa was always being possessive over you, a little bit too protective I'd say but that's nothing wrong I guess." the older girl tried to sanctify.

"What's the problem texting Jeon anyways? I text Mino, Deukie, Donnie, I can go on if you want." Rosé was continually acting confused.

She best knew that Lisa was getting bothered by every interaction she had with a man because, let's not lie, Rosé is a little walking flirt.

"There is a big difference and she feels it for sure." Jisoo ensured again.

"Whatever, where is Jennie? Haven't seen my beautiful girl in awhile." the blonde was done talking about her (complicated at the moment) love life.

"She called earlier and is not feeling very well, but she will try to make it for the album signing for Friday." Jisoo answered, carried away with her snacks.

"Oh, cool." Rosé was too busy with her own thoughts to process somebody else's words.

***

Until Friday there were whole three days. During them Lisa and Rosé were constantly fighting. And it was no more pointlessly. Rosé went out on a lunch with Jeon and this was enough to drive Lisa insane. But the thing was... Lately the blonde was not actually fully committed to her relationship anymore. With the time she felt chained. Lisa was suffocating her. Sometimes it was too much for Rosé. She wanted to experience something new. And Jeon came into her life just in time to try with him. But the attachment she had with Lisa... Was it worthy breaking up and leaving an empty space where she never wanted?