Bad Habit

Rosé wasn't the dork of the class. But since first grade she was kinda introverted yet too smart kid, who was on time for classes, got well prepared homeworks, good grades. And of course there existed Lalisa Manoban. Oh, the bad girl Lalisa Manoban with her black leather jacket. She was missing from school most of the time and the rare occasions she actually attended, her motorbike's roar deafened the whole building so everyone knew she was here.

Despite that fact Rosé was pretty attracted. After dumping her old boyfriend she started finding women interesting and Lalisa... this black haired wet dream. Although she didn't divulge her desire to anyone. Even to herself.

But hey, people say "be careful what you wish for". And let's be honest, Rosé wished for Lisa just enough times during the late hours of the night...

"Mister, you can't assign me with her." Rosé protested. "I want to be with Jennie."

"Why? You are usually the one who gets along with everyone, Chaeng." the teacher frowned.

"Cause she... she..." his student was searching for the appropriate word.

"I'm what, dork?" a rude voice asked behind Rosé.

"She is like this." Rosé shamelessly pointed back at where Lisa was sitting.

"Miss Park, I really would put you with a new partner if any of them left." mister Han shrugged, trying to understand the demands of all his students. "I'm sure you will manage it, you are really intelligent girl, perhaps you can be even good influence on miss Manoban."

The bell rang which meant end of the classes for today. Rosé whined and hit her head in the desk.

"Come on, Rosie, she is not that bad." Jennie softly told her best friend.

When the blonde raised her eyes to look at Jennie, she saw that her mate was already tightly held by her girlfriend - Kim Jisoo.

Rosé always wondered how nice and good girl like Jennie dated such a badass which by some wicked coincidence was Lisa's best friend.

"Yeah, I'm not that bad, Rosie." the nickname sounded so different from Lisa's mouth. Her hand gently landing on the back of Rosé's neck, fingers creasing the area.

"Get your hands off me." the sitting girl agitated on her place to banish the touch from her neck.

"Someone too sensitive? Hm?" Lisa bent a little and hummed into Rosé's ear.

"Someone too deprived lately, hm?" the blonde boldly reciprocated.

"Whateva." Lisa quickly lost the desire to tease Rosé. "You will do the homework without me, right?" this was more like a statement.

"No way, I'm not carrying your grade on my back. You are gonna write something, even if it will be only a sentence."

"Okay, okay, don't start now." Lisa pouted. "So, my place, 5 pm." she set the appointment and was about to leave.

"Wait, I don't know where you live."

"If you want I will take you—"

"I won't get on this motorbike of yours."

"Eh, I will send you the address then."

Before Rosé could even say that she didn't have her number Lisa had disappeared.

***

"I can't believe I ended up with her. She is just unbelievably unconcerned about... everything." Rosé was ranting later when Jennie, her girlfriend and she exited the school.