Sadomaso

sadomasochism
noun. interaction, especially sexual activity, in which one person enjoys inflicting physical or mental suffering on another person, who derives pleasure from experiencing pain.

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: intense BDSM, blood, degradation⚠️

Please, do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of  these at all

*

Lisa's POV

People called it weird in general. Many of them said it's even a mental disorder. But I couldn't help it. It immediately could inflict in me feral satisfaction...

In my relationships, I tested the new discovery some more. With different partners and various methods. It worked without any exception. After studying it online and reading couple of books, I was sure I'm into sadomasochism. More into the sadistic part actually. It inflamed in me ungodly amount of pleasure. Of course, I always asked if my partners were into degradation or had any kind of preferable kinks. Ironically, even tho it happened to me to lose control over it, I actually didn't want to cause anyone pain. But when it was consent, I was going insane. It did fall out of hand sometimes. Although, I tried to manage myself.

I couldn't say I did it every time while sex. But when I was in the mood, my partners were hardly getting into it after the first try. Everyone liked to play it dominant which was okay... if they could do it relevant. People in general were into vanilla; I needed more. I craved screaming, belittling, cussing, delivering suffer, and causing divine pleasure through pain. At last, I just surrendered; I was not able to stay in a relationship and suppress my own desire while I didn't want to harm my partners as well. So, I just cut off the sexual contacts completely. Better nothing than a small piece. Until...

I met Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé at school years ago. When we all got into the same university, we considered it would be great if we lived together too. I never had any sexual intentions towards any of them. They were like my sisters...

It was the usual afternoon spent with my girls. We were so bored that we decided to play truth or dare. Somewhere down the line, Rosé chose truth and Jennie asked about her guilty pleasure. I thought she'd say something generic - fast food, or maybe listening to a song she previously said she hated. But what I didn't expect was a "masochism" to leave her lips. I stared at her and questioned if I heard correctly. Rosé confirmed. By then they didn't know about my issue; I never found it necessarily to tell them anyway. Nevertheless, since Rosé confessed, I couldn't stop playing with her into my imagination. My fantazies were growing nastier and brutal. I wanted to bruise her body and just make her feel like nothing in front of me. Yet, I loved Rosie. And the fact itself made me kind of possessive. Knowing she was into my presumably weird thing was keeping me awake at night. Rosé was just two doors away waiting to be handled.

One day I just couldn't contain anymore, so I went to talk to her about it. At first, it felt so embarrassing to say out loud all of the things I was capable of doing for pleasure. But Rosé remained calm and took part of the discussion with what she liked and could endure. We sorted out which things we both accepted and what was not into our area. In the end, I felt a little awkward. Even tho, we exchanged basically our experiences and sexual disorders, I was not sure what I was exactly supposed to say. Fortunately, Rosé offered to explore each other first. Light relationship with vanilla sex. Then increasing the intensity gradually with adding some slaps or bites. Until Rosé and I were both ready to take it further; to the phase that had no come back. The stage when Rosé was about to get not only some teenage hickeys or nail marks... but shallow cuts and deep bruises too. I was scared to not lose my sanity while causing the physical stimulation on her; because if I fell into the trance of my animalistic craves, I would probably destroy her. Although, Rosé was really strong and durable. Even when I was only biting her, I tried to maximally make sure she was not hurting in the wrong way. Basically, if Rosé was a masochist, she had to climax under pain; and she did, many times Rosé just came to a crescendo at the very first contact of my teeth or nails with her skin. Which kind of relieved me that she was not lying or something; after all I was sober enough to not let my craves take over my brain completely. Actually, I was happy I finally found someone who shared this delicate fetish with me.