🔞 | Chpt: 9.5 - Nothing To Fear

Y/N's POV

Judy stood up and reached forward, grabbing a hold of my hands firmly, before pulling me up slowly. Her hands caressing mine as she used herself as leverage in assistance to pull me upward. And yet, there I was, in so much pleasure that I could barely stand still. My oh my... I should miss her more often.

I gazed into her returning gaze for a moment of serenity, complete with the world around. The thing was... Judy was my world. Without her, I don't know where I'd be, or who I'd become. I'm just thankful that my blind Arasoka days are long behind me. Couldn't stand to work for their corrupt company — and being Hanako's assistant wasn't a job I'd ever revisit.

Enough about that, I had a lovely woman waiting for me to move with her.

Judy let go of my left hand and began leading the way, holding my right. As she led me to the bedroom, I couldn't resist the urge to do one small thing. Alas, I moved my free hand downward and gave Judy's behind a gentle and abrupt slap, making her jolt adorably.

Upon entering the room, Judy spun around and looked at me like I was the most desirable thing she'd ever laid her eyes on. It was something in her expression that gave off the feel.

She didn't let go of my hand just yet. Leading me further into the room, Judy sat herself on the bed and made sure I was standing in front of her.

Judy: "I'm waiting."

Once her words echoed, I knew what I had to do. I slowly got to my knees in front of Judy, her smirk gazing back at me as I began to pull down her shorts. As soon as they were down, Judy ran her hand through my hair and leaned back by the slightest. I wanted this so badly.

First, to tease the lovely lady sitting before me awaiting oral, I began kissing around her hips, making her feel great. My eyes were busy looking down at her clit, but I could tell she was enjoying it from the cute little squirms she did with each kiss.

Kiss after kiss after kiss, she loved being teased by my soft lips around her waist. When she least expected it, I stuck my tongue out and moved my head forward, placing my tongue against her womanhood. Licking up and down slowly in a patterned movement. Judy's grip on my hair got tighter and eventually she pushed by tongue into her. Sucking, licking and wet kissing; I tried my best to get the woman to her climax.

Even though my ears were partially blocked by her thighs, I could hear Judy's passionate moans fill the air in front of her.

I ran my hands to the back of her thighs, lifted them into the air and placed them over my shoulders. My lips had high ground, making those cute little moans of hers grow expeditiously. It wasn't a position I was too familiar with, but it seemed to work.

My head between Judy's thighs whilst I gave her oral wasn't exactly on my schedule today, but I acquiesced — as any lover would. 

Several minutes into the oral, Judy finally climaxed, drenching my face as she exclaimed in pure pleasure. Her spirit had left her body from the looks of things, as she lied still; appeased and astonished. I moved my hand up to wipe away majority of her climax, before reaching over to a towel beside the bed and doing it the normal-ish way.

Judy: "Holy fuck..."

Y/N: "That's what I'd call it."

Judy's breathing seemed heavy, but a part of me knew it wasn't heavy. Mainly just relief and stress exiting the body after a tiresome week. Eventually, Judy and I snuggled together in bed and fell asleep. Usually I'd go for more 'rounds', but Judy seemed pleased with my efforts. Feelings were mutual.