Chapter-19

It's now or never

Tanya(P.O.V)
Right now I am feeling quite nervous everything should go according to my plan by God's grace I don't want to face the wrath of these mafia people. The whole mansion is a state of hustle and bustle well the reason is today is the goddamn haldi ceremony . Please krishna let me escape !! Last night I drowned the phone in the big lavish fountain which is on the entrance while taking a walk as a excuse . I managed to stole it few days ago and called uncle 's number .

Flashback
Uncle Alejandro and Aunt Regina forced me to took a look of the mansion knowing I am not well as it help my body to stretch after what Drake did to me . I hate that man from the bottom of my heart . He made me feel so disgusted, helpless and vulnerable all at the same time . When uncle, aunt and I were casually talking a walk in the garden suddenly they were called by Stephan and they left leaving me in the company of a young and muscly bodyguard after taking a peek at him my eyes stuck to his cell phone and I idea formed into my mind and I started talking to him . At first he was a little perplexed but later on give in . I sugar coated my words and was able to extract the information from him . When he was indulged in talking with me I silently pocketed his cell phone and replaced it with a broken one which I found in the garden . Later at night I called uncle and he was going all berserk . After I narrated him the whole story uncle was shocked but I told him to take his family, Annie and Jasper's group along him to India to my native village about which no body knows . I don't want Drake to use my family or anyone as bait to force me into this bloody marriage . I might not be as dangerous as they are but trust me you messed with the wrong person this time duffus . I slept that day with new kind of determination in my mind .

Back at present
Two or three traditional rajasthani ladies are helping me getting ready. This dress alone weighs like the fattest pig in the angry birds movie . One of them is tying my hair in bun while the other is helping me wear the floral jewellery . After some time I was ready and I thanked them . They were giggling and laughing and were telling me how beautiful I was looking and if that my future husband was present here they will be shunned my by beauty and blah blah only if you know the truth ladies . Sighing and mocking them in my mind for few good minutes I looked at my reflection in the mirror and they were true I looked amazingly gorgeous

(Haldi outfit ignore the face please and imagine her hair in a bun) but there was a different spark in my eyes a spark of hope and to save my life

but there was a different spark in my eyes a spark of hope and to save my life . Time for the show down! I muttered to my reflection and headed downstairs . Making me sit on a grand stage the ladies told everyone how to perform the ceremony while the gents were busy in carrying bowl of turmeric paste ready to be rubbed on my face, arms and legs . I feel like stabbing fabio and Stephan when they came forward to apply the thick paste on me .

(Haldi bowl)One by one they all came forward and rubbed the thick paste by first applying a thick cot on their fingers and by then rubbing it on my face

(Haldi bowl)
One by one they all came forward and rubbed the thick paste by first applying a thick cot on their fingers and by then rubbing it on my face . The ladies were dancing and were singing some folk songs for the ceremony . After the ceremony I was escorted to the my room for a shower and the ladies told aunt Regina that she should ensure that I remain inside the mansion till the wedding otherwise it will be a bad omen which aunt understood properly. After washing the thick paste I hurriedly changed into a disguise of the traditional rajasthani dress and headed to the bus in which they were ready to reach the airport but before anything like this could happen I bumped hard into one of the security guard and on top of that fabio was with him and he turn his eagle gaze on me . He started blasting me with questions like who are you? Why are you late ? And so on , I politely replied to him in broken English ( no offense to any rajasthani people here ) imitating how the Aunties were speaking to me and replied that sahab(sir) I was helping madam aka myself to get ready , but his next sentence paled my face behind the veil he told me show him my face . Fortunately I was saved my one of the men and he explained him that most of the women in rajasthan do not show their face to any other man bedside  their husband . I hurriedly took a seat in the bus and impatiently waited for the bus to reach the airport .

Stephan(P.O.V)
Today's function was a blast . Sister in law was looking like a angel in that dress but god my sister in law definitely had some attitude problems as the moment I tried to apply the turmeric paste on her she glared at me and give a sly smile to my parents . Well, fair enough . I can't wait for her to finally marry Drake as more than half of the mafia will going to attend it . But, there was something off today . After the function fabio and I wanted to take her out for a treat but my mom strictly told us that according to tanya's religious beliefs she can't go outside the house before the marriage . When the staff who came to help us was going I noticed that something was off but was not able to point it quite well . Let's just hope everything is fine . I seriously don't want any bloodshed in this wedding because tanya will be more scared of me and that's not want I want .

(Stephan's outfit )

(Stephan's outfit )

(Fabio's outfit)

A/N:- So my lovely readers do tell your views through the comment . The escape mission will be successful or not ? What if she gets caught ? What if the unknown man does something ? Let's figure this out together in the next update . You are free to imagine Alejandro and Regina's outfit Till the next update stay safe stay happy .
💙
Author