Chapter-22

Path to destruction began - Tanya

Tanya( P.O.V)
After arriving late yesterday I don't want to wake up knowing I will be engaged to Mr Blackwell aka mafia today in the evening . I haven't talk to Mr Jordan Blackwell because I haven't got the chance yet . After waking up and having breakfast with Stephan , uncle and aunt I was left in a state of shock the amount of preparation they were doing for the ceremony was beyond my imagination . The whole mansion was in a state of hustle and bustle . Aunt had already bought a lavish red colour gown for the engagement after taking my measurements . I want to talk to uncle Alejandro as only he can help me convincing Mr Jordan Blackwell . Maybe he got his mobile number or something that might help me . After taking a long bath and getting dressed in a simple top and pajama

 After taking a long bath and getting dressed in a simple top and pajama

( Her outfit)
I went to the kitchen to talk to uncle .

Uncle was busying guiding some chefs I went towards him and gently tuck on his arm

Uncle was busying guiding some chefs I went towards him and gently tuck on his arm . At first he was unable to notice me but after that the other chef told uncle and uncle looked towards me . I was clearly hesitant to talk about the matter in front of them what if they told Stephan . I whispered in his ear :- Uncle , I want to talk to you urgently but in private can you arrange it ? . I was looking towards him anxiously and gratefully he nod towards me and motioned me to the room in which I was staying . I hurriedly went from there and waited patiently for him to come . After a while uncle arrived and we were in a busy in whisper conversation so that anybody else could hear it .

The conversation

T:- Tanya , A:- Alejandro

T- Uncle, I want to... talk to Mr Jordan Blackwell can you arrange his cell number or something ?
A- I can do that daughter , but why do you want to talk to him..umm.. I mean sir ?
T- Well, the thing is Drake his son is Just  obsessed with me and it is his obsession only which is making him forcing me to get married to him . Beside they are rich, powerful , affluent family and trust me his father definitely not liked me because I am neither that rich nor I belong to criminal.umm.. I mean to strong family like them .  ( Her tongue slipped a little and Alejandro was now clearly understanding where this conversation was heading to but he still decide a little play )
A- Let me get this straight daughter you want to arrange your father in law number so that you can convince him against this marriage.
T- He is not my  father in law. I didn't mean to yell on you but I  just can't see things that way  I am a  child for god's sake is it too hard for them to understand this F*cking point moreover I am not interested why to force someone . ( Tanya literally yelled when Alejandro addressed Jordan as her father in law and was smirking a little seeing tanya's reaction)
A:- Okay, I will try no promises but I am not sure if this will work or not .
T:- Thankyou so much uncle , trust me I will try my best to convince him .