C16

When Qi Ming came out from the Liu shi, he came to see his second brother. When he entered the yard, he heard the excitement. He walked outside the wing but didn't go in, but shouted at the door.

Ye Jiao remembered what Qi Ming said yesterday that he was coming over, so he didn't think much about it, and said, "Come in."

Happily Xiao Su came back with the sand cake, stretched out his hand and picked a curtain for him to let him in.

Qi Ming first bowed to Ye Jiao like a little adult, and then looked at the stone.

He used to spend a lot of time in the academy, and he was full of calculations. It hasn't been a few days since the two people got along since the stone was born. At this moment, he finally saw someone younger than himself.

Little Shitou has a round head and a round brain, especially a pair of eyes, which are round and very pleasing.

Qi Ming's mature personality and can't control him. He stretched out his hand and picked up little Shitou. Qi Ming glanced at the brush in his hand, did not see if it was dipped in ink, and had a faint smile on his face: "Xiao Shitou also knows to write and read?"

Shitou is not a character for recognizing life, even if he has no impression of Qi Ming, he still replied crisply: "Reading to read!"

Repeating what an adult says is probably the instinct of every milk doll.

Qi Ming was happy after hearing it, and wanted to see the stone works.

As soon as he turned my head, he saw a large print on the table.

It is said to be a big character, but this big character is much harder to recognize than ordinary characters. It is round and a bit flat. Qi Ming stared at it for a while before distinguishing it was a "chu" character.

Qi Ming himself is not good at writing. The gentleman in the academy often said that he had to study hard and practice hard. If there is no good handwriting, even if it is full of beauty, no one will appreciate it, but Qi Ming inexplicably found his confidence in this character.

Obviously, Qi Ming didn't think it was strange to compare writing with a milk doll.

He looked at the stone he was holding, Qi Ming said, "This character is a bit ugly, but little Shitou is still small, so it will be beautiful in the future."

The woman's face shook, thinking that Young Master San is young, or is he stupid in reading? What does he think of the young master, is he a child prodigy, he can write when he is less than two years old?

Xiao Su whispered to the side: "Third Master , this word was written by  Second lady."

Qi Ming: ...Huh?

With a stiff face, Qi Ming glanced at Ye Jiao and found that she was holding the blue cloth, but her eyes were fixed on the big characters on the table.

Although he have never met Ye Jiao a few times, this is his second sister-in-law, what he just said... Qi Ming's face immediately flushed.

Little Shitou raised his head curiously to look at him, stretched out his hand to touch Qi Ming's red face, milky voice said: "It's so red, jujube cake, stone cake!"