C79

These money, if the silver given by Ye Pingrong was used a few months ago, it would be repaid.

But now, the two who are already penniless and have foreign debts can't get half of them.

Ye Ersao never knew that Ye Erlang still owed the Qi family's money, so she was immediately anxious, but there was something in her mouth, only a whining sound, her eyes fixed on Ye Erlang.

Ye Erlang only remembered that he owed money to a liquor store, but the Qi family store was still an ordinary small store at that time, which was nothing. He owed a lot at that time, and he could not remember it for a while.

Now that Qi Yun took out the IOU, Ye Erlang reached out to grab it, but was slapped back by Tiezi.

But Qi Yun didn’t move his face, and didn’t look at them: “If you want to pay back the money, you pay it back now. If you don’t have the money, you should hurry up to collect it, otherwise the profit will be increased a little bit. Not even more so in the future."

Ye Ersao was gagged and could not speak. Ye Erlang was carrying no one in front of him. He could only beg: "Brother-in-law, please look at the face of the younger sister, don't you want to pursue this time? We? It’s just a poor family, not like yours. I’m..."

"This is really weird," Tiezi snorted coldly. "Our boss's money is all earned back in a penny. Nothing is stolen, not robbed, not cheated, how come to your mouth is like You are just as if you are poor? It is reasonable to owe debts to pay off. There is a lot of money. We have not forced you to pay back because of the virtue of God. It is ugly, according to the law. According to the law, you still don’t have the money. If we sue the yamen, it’s okay to sell your family for repayment."

There was a woman who was very discerning. Hearing this, she immediately leaned forward with a grin: "Tiezi, old woman, I know a toothwoman. She is very generous. Would you like to let her come and see it? The price."

Ye Erlang was completely silent, his eyes even started to look at Ye Ersao.

Just a glance made Ye Ersao's heart cold.

Even though Ye Ersao knew that she had lost her face now, all the embarrassment was beyond Ye Erlang's glance.

For whom did she bother to Baal? Not all for him.

It’s not that Ye Erlang is using himself as a raft, or that he is hiding everything from him, but Ye Er’s sister-in-law didn’t expect that he could come to see himself at this time, and see what it looks like, if the Qi family really brought a human tooth. , The first thing is to check her mouth to sell her!

Ye Er's wife made her eyes red. She asked herself sorry for many people, but she never felt sorry for Ye Er.

In the end, I was the only one worthy of myself and wanted to sell myself.

Qi Yun never thought about selling or not, and he didn't bother to take care of the catastrophe that the two men staged on the spot. They flew separately. They only used channels: "This money will only be paid in four ways, and when the money will be returned. If not, If you mean to pay back the money, just go back and live your own life. Don't be noisy and plainly disturb people's sleep."

Tiezi immediately said to the human who controlled them: "Let go." Then Tiezi waved his hand to the doorkeeper and asked them to reopen the door.