C104

In fact, if it weren't for the Fang family, Ye Jiao would have forgotten that the Lu family wife told Saburo the marriage.

After all, both the Liu family and the Fang family didn't really want to make this family. Since the mother-in-law and sister-in-law were not happy, Ye Jiao felt that it was impossible, and naturally wouldn't take it to heart.

Now that she suddenly heard it, Ye Jiao also reacted for a while before she recovered.

Liu's squeezed the beads in his hands, covered his mouth with a veil, tilted his head slightly, and said softly to them: "Wait for you two to remember to speak, and if you don't, don't talk."

Fang Clan responded, and Ye Jiao also responded.

Then the little ginseng saw that Liu had put on a smile, and said to Wu Wen who was walking over: "Wuniang, you are here too, it's a coincidence."

"So Sanniang, you are here too." Wu Shi smiled and walked forward, reaching out and gently holding Liu Shi's hand. He looked up and looked very kind, "I originally wanted to take my daughter out to worship. Yes, I didn’t expect to meet Wu Niang again. This is the Seven Girl, she has a beautiful face, and San Niang is so lucky."

Liu's smile remained the same, while Fang's standing behind her with Ye Jiao, whispered: "What a coincidence, today is not the right day, it would be surprising if it is a real coincidence."

Fang's words were small, only Ye Jiao could hear them.

However, after careful calculation, today is indeed not the right day for incense, there are always many pilgrims here, but today I look a little clean.

Liu's still specially picked a clean day, and this can only happen deliberately.

Ye Jiao didn't speak up, but looked at the girl Lu Qi led by Wu clan.

This Lu Qi girl looked unhappy, but she still showed a shy look when she was facing the Liu family, her speech and behavior were also very regular, and she looked pretty like everyone else.

It's just that Miss Lu Qi only saluted the Liu family, but did not give Fang and Ye Jiao half of her eyes.

The Fang clan was mellow, but he had a stubborn temper. People ignored her and did not speak, and followed the Liu clan obediently, and Ye Jiao followed Fang clan to keep quiet.

But Wu did not notice this. She smiled at Liu and said, "It's also fate to meet today. Why don't we have a sip of tea after the incense is finished? The spring water in Qingquan Temple is a must. The tea is also exceptionally clear and sweet."

Liu's smiled and nodded, and then they went uphill on two different mountain roads.

When he was sure that the other party could not hear his own voice, Fang frowned: "Is she so sure that we will agree to this marriage?"

The Liu clan seemed much more peaceful: "Other people's affairs have nothing to do with us." But Liu clan looked at Ye Jiao, "Jiao Niang, what do you think?"

Ye Jiao didn't expect the Liu family to ask herself, she blinked, and then replied: "San Lang is going to prepare for the rural examination, and Xiang Gong also asked him to write 30 characters every day. I think it is very busy."