C197-198

Shi's brows frowned upon hearing this.

Among these noble ladies, Shi's identity is nothing. She has no husband's support now. She has an orchard in her hands but it's not a big business, but her brother is respected by the emperor, and Hua Ning also has a good relationship with her. Only in this way can we hold today's Qixi banquet.

Most of the people here are ladies from Jingmen and Mrs. Gaomen, all people who want to face each other, who would make trouble at this time?

Ye Jiao was also a little strange. She couldn't think of eating the peeled lychees in her hand, so she just looked at Shi Shi and said softly, "Would you like to go out and see?"

Because there were other people in this room, Shi did not want to make a big fuss, so he first whispered back: "No hurry." Then she looked at the woman and said, "Can you see who it is?"

"One of them is the eldest girl from Master Lu's family, and the other one can't tell who it is, but she looks like she's not out of the cabinet."

"Noisy in the garden?"

"That's not true. Miss Meng's family asked someone to go to the bamboo forest to the west of the garden."

Hearing that, Shi Shi and Ye Jiao looked at each other, knowing in their hearts that Meng Zhilan was probably Meng Zhilan.

The Shi clan circled in his heart and remembered that Master Lu was also an official in the Privy Council, and he should be Shi Tianrui's deputy.

Since it was Shi Tianrui's colleague, Shi's family naturally wanted to take care of it, so he got up and said, "Go, go and see."

Ye Jiao also spit out the lychee core in her mouth, threw it into the porcelain jar aside, wiped her hands with the kerchief and followed up.

When I entered the garden, there was still a lively scene inside.

The girls who did not leave the pavilion gathered together to pierce the seven-hole needles, throw the needles, and go to the garden in twos and threes to borrow the dew from the leaves. According to legend, this dew was the tears of the Cowherd and Weaver Girl meeting, smeared on the eyes and hands. , Can make people's eyes bright and dexterous.

On the other hand, the married women are not idle either. Naturally, they don't have to pray for marriage. It is also enjoyable to gather together to play double land, or to make an appointment to throw a pot.

This made Shi's heart loose. After all, she was the one who organized this banquet. If something went wrong, I'm afraid that it would make him faceless in the end.

She didn't look nervous at all, and greeted the old lady with a smile.

Ye Jiao looked aside and found that Shi Clan recognized everyone she saw. Not only could she call her name, she could also tell her identity, even her relatives other than Baganzi remembered clearly.

For example, the one who just passed by, seems to be the child of the third brother-in-law of the second sister-in-law of Shi's uncle's hometown, Ye Jiao felt a headache.

When the two of them walked into the small path of the sheep intestines, and the surroundings were quite clean, Ye Jiao took Shi's arms and said with emotion: "Yingxiu is really memorable. It's really not easy to write all these down."

Shi Shi smiled and patted the back of Ye Jiao's hand, and whispered back, "It's always because I lived in the capital for a long time, and it's normal to be familiar with it."

But there is another word, Shi did not say clearly.

When she was in Wen's house, her life was very dull. It was not lack of food or clothing, but when she returned home, she was fighting a few concubine rooms. She always looked at that stupid Sun for trouble. Shi felt annoying, so he often went out and walked around, and he knew more people.