CHAPTER ONE.

---𝙊𝙉𝙀

Taehyung P

Taehyung P.O.V

It was a regular Monday day. The weekend is just gone, my favourite days. To be honest, I dearly like my work, but who doesn't prefer the weekends to their work? Eventually, sometimes I just prefer to work rather than stay at my apartment. There's no one to wait for, and there's not much I can do there. I lost my friends years ago... when I lost someone else as well.

The only person that I can accurately describe as a friend was a boy named Bogum. He was a psychotherapist for me as well. He worked in Arkham Asylum years before me, so he showed me around and taught me a few things.I gained experience from him.

I usually work in the evenings or nights because the patients are busy during the day. I do not know exactly what they did or what they did to them, but it was not in my business. Whenever I asked, I got no answer, so I gave up.

Today I was just going to wait until 9 pm, which is when my work starts. Whenever I asked, I got no answer, so I gave up. The last one was just... it was awful. I could not help him a lot. That affected me that I I thought I was not as good as before. I despise failing... but I have always failed throughout my life.

I could not help my family, and I could not keep my friends. I could not keep the boy that liked me, and I never told him what I felt...

But all of this was in the past. I justly call it "my shitty past," which I try to forget. I had the good times, but the nostalgia is bigger.

But even with that... I can not tell if I like or enjoy my life now.

My life is a glorious mess. Exactly, a glorious mess.

(

It's been a few hours since I slept almost the whole day since I had to work till 2 am. That's all they gave me... that's all they gave me.The only thing that I'm actually good at is psychology. I was watching some animated videos of my childhood movies. It got me some good memories, remembering how much better my life was when I used to be a kid... I had a wealthy family... a brother by my side... friends... a best friend. Everything I wanted... and now...

My life is fucked up. Sometimes I want to start over again, but now I'm just stuck here. in the second Gotham city, Seoul.

N.O.P

Taehyung was a 20-year-old boy. He was a quiet person, an innocent one. He never joined any clubs and lives comfortably in his small but cozy house.He studies nonstop in order to improve his psychological abilities. also reads a lot of articles and experiences in front of the mirror the way he should ask the questions and how to diagnose.

The student would call him a total nerd, his neighborhood would call him a lonely slut, and his parents would be disappointed that he did nothing special in his life... that he was a failure.

These thoughts were always running through his mind...

The thought that he wants to start again

To live a different life

to experience in life.

to maybe fall in love.

He wanted to feel something different than depression. That everyone called him cute. Well, he never had a problem with this.. but he was not a 5-year-old child. He was a 20-year-old boy, therapist.