CHAPTER SIX.

---𝑺𝑰𝑿

Surprisingly a month passed away so quick. taehyung had already given up on Jeonggguk. But something had happened a few days ago.

Jeon Jeongguk had escaped the Arkham Asylum, thankfully to Taehyung. He had given him something Jeongguk needed, only to escape.

His feelings were mixed up. He felt somehow betrayed because he thought he was using his the whole time, only so he could be able to escape.

He made Taehyung catch feelings too fast for him, making him weak and broking him by escaping.

What he did was also not one of the best ones. He was not given a chance to him, but he faded Jeongguk's memories from the last years. They said this was the 'therapy' given by him. He didn't have the energy to do this to him.

Still he was informed this was given from Kim Taehyung, so Jeongguk would defnently be angry mad at him. He actually wondered how he was still alive.

He decided to play with the exact most dangerous man in the city, even country. And why?

To fill up his time. To fill up his loneliness with his own patient. He thought Jeongguk was understanding him the whole time. It was all a manipulation. Just as he thought.

Then why would he kiss him?

Correct, Jeon Jeongguk kissed Kim Taehyung. He claimed his lips and didn't left Taehyung's touch for quite long time. It was a heated session, for Taehyung of course.

Back then when they kissed, he was melting the touch. He was feeling the rough lips touching his. He was feeling hands on his a/ss and waist. He wanted more.

That was probably the moment when he realised he loved to be played.Back then when they kissed, he was melting the touch.

He thought he was out of his mind for catching feelings exactly for a criminal. Damn, he was out of his mind, and he accepted it. He even wanted more.

He grew attached to the other in unhealthy way. He wanted to meet him every day. Before he couldn't stand the fact he was working with him.

But probably Jeongguk had forgotten about him already. He was just a toy for him, probably...

Well...

He wanted to give himself on Jeongguk. Since when? Since he has absolutely anyone. Not a family, friends, life. Nothing. He had nothing to lose anymore.

It was supposed to be a peacful and quiet night. Kim Taehyung was working in his office alone. He didn't have another patient since Jeongguk. He didn't want one. He was just pretending.

He heard how some guard in the hallway were talking about their wifes and kids. How boring and excited were they live. Thing that Taehyung was not really concerned about.

Instead Taehyung rolled his eyes and kept his eyes starring at the ceiling.

'Is there something you could do for me, doc.' he remembers how it all began, when Jeongguk asked him for help.

'How do you think? i-i mean yeah..' he replied back, while Jeongguk was leaning closer. Playing with Taehyung's heart as usual.

'I need a machine gun, doll.'

He said and left Taehyung almost speechless 'A-a machine gun?' but Jeongguk only chuckled so easily to him.

And everything else just happened. He did as he was told. He did anything for Jeongguk. He risked it all.

''Hmm good times..''he whispered remembering Jeongguk's face.

He then snapped to reality and realised the man was becoming more quite and quite. He heard guns. Many many guns following by. His eyes quickly widened as soon as he realised someone snapped him in the neck.

Then everything went blur and black.

A person came out of the shadows, a blood dripping from his clothes from the murder he just had done.

The man stepped closer to the other man, that was tying taehyung's legs and mouth. ''Don't tie up too harsh.''He informed, caressing the younger's hair. ''He's like a glass. easy breakable.''he whispered.

''So leave him for me, to break him completely.''

to get him out of his mind...