CHAPTER TWO.

---𝙏𝙒𝙊

2 years later

2 years later.

Taehyung looks up at his little playground in his specialized cell. He used the bed sheets to wrap them and properly secure them around the metal bars. So now he at least has something fun to do inside this cage. He climbs up the metal bars, gingers wrapped around the soft cloth as he sits on the connected sheets, legs dangling off.

All his visible tattoos were on display since he was allowed to be in a black tee and shorts in the cell. Usually, the prisoners wear orange clothes like everyone else. But in some very rare cases, some of them wear black, such as Taehyung. The ones who had undoubtedly committed the most murders.

His head was upside down, his graceful legs wrapped around the cloth. He rested his hands and fell down. He hangs upside down. His hearty laughs were heard all around the corners.

Then, when he got bored, he started singing some random songs that appeared in his mind.

"You better run, run, come here right now, come here now." He doesn't exactly remember the name of the song, but the lyrics were always in his mind.

One of the commanders came to him yelling, but he totally ignored him as he continued singing. Then he gently lifted his body up and sat comfortably on the sheets. He used them now as a swing. The commander was swearing at him, yelling to stop. Everyone was annoyed, even the prisoners.

Then he saw the man lift his hand to his pocket to call somebody. He only laughed at him and gently fell to the floor. He jumped in mini steps when he went to the corner where he was.

"Owww, somebody can't stand me!" he sang, licking his rosy lips. His brown eyes then caught how five men were coming from the hall, as he turned around.

"Oh c'mon boys!! It's been only two days. He sang, pointing at them and laughing in the same moment.

Next, he climbs up again on the sheets. Another man entered the cage. "Kim Taehyung, get down." Now. "

He got mad at what he said, but he did it, but not the way he thought. He jumped on the man, making him fall on the floor as he broke his neck, roughly turning him around 360°.

"I.am.not.fucking.Kim.Taehyung," he said quietly to the now-dead body.He saw how two men were coming inside with electroshocks.

He stepped closer to one of them and kicked him in the stomach, not caring that he was a commander. When he stepped away because he was weak, he got his electroshock and paralyzed him.

But out of nowhere came the 5th man, who now finally attacked him. The electric needles pierced Taehyung's pale white skin and brought him down, but he normally fell on the floor laughing.

"I am Fvcking V! " He laughed with the biggest smile he could muster and then fell asleep.

The truth was that he was known as V, or Harley Queen.V was his idea, while Harley Queen was Jeongguk's.

When he woke up, he instantly saw he was chained to a chair. "How fun!" he smirked. He looked around. There was a desk in front of him and one more young man.

"Let me guess, a psychotherapist?" "My dear sweatheart, do not even try on me with your stupid questions," the boy politely nodded.

Kim Taehyung-"but Taehyung cut him, "It's V or Harley, lovely." He corrected, "O-okay then, V, you were a psychotherapist two years ago." Taehyung smiled at him and nodded, "correct, and what about it?"

"What turned wrong, V?" The young boy asked. He looked no older than 19 years old. He was wondering how they could let someone so naive work as a therapist.

"Nothing, I am all alright." Taehyung raised an eyebrow and smiled at him.

"If you were, you wouldn't be in jail and in this situation." the boy said, looking at his notebook.

"It is called 'do whatever you need for love', young boy. I'm not going to answer or listen to your boring questions. So if you don't mind, will you get me back to my cage? "