Logan

✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞

✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞

Sophie's POV

I can't say I wasn't bummed out about not going home with Troy right now. But I guess he really needed to go home and spend time with his grandma. She truly is an angel.

She's amazing, I love all the support she gives Troy. She has always known Troy is gay, and has supported him from the day she found out about it. But I guess it's understandable, she has raised him since he came to this town. She cares a lot about him.

His parents have never really cared much about anything other than their business and their lavish life. Which was the reason why they made him move here to be with her. They didn't care much about looking after him.

I hate every time they come to see him. All they do is make him feel upset and leave him feeling pity and disappointment towards himself. He's been my best friend for as long as I can remember, and I can't imagine him getting hurt by anyone.
********

I was so worried about him, I didn't even realize when we had arrived at Logan's house. He parked the car in front of his driveway and poked me on my shoulder.

"Hey." I faintly heard his voice.

"Sophie!" He called my name out louder, bringing me out of my trance.

I cleared my throat and blinked my eyes. "Um, sorry what?" I shook my face quickly, and glanced at him pursing my lips and my eyes opened wide.

He smiled, that stupid smile I hate seeing on his face. I don't know if it's a happy smile, a smile of I'm about to prank you again, or just a simple smile. Either way, I hate it.

"I said we're here. Come on, mom text me, she's caught in a meeting but she ordered take-out for us. It should already be here. Let's go eat."

"Thanks, but I'm not that hungry." I couldn't just go in there and eat like nothing is happening! My friend, NO! My best friend was in a state of melancholy thanks to his parents who decided to crush his persona. I get it, not everyone is ok with the idea of knowing someone is gay. But he's their son! Regardless of the fact they rarely spend time with them. . . . He's still their son.

"Sophie your stomach's been grumbling the whole way over here. You can't lie to me and say you're not hungry. Come on, we'll eat first and then get started on our assignment." He still had that dumb smile on his face; he took the keys out of the ignition and got off the car.

I sighed, and grabbed my backpack off the car floor, and opened the door, following right behind him as he walked into the house.

I went in, and immediately Ashley came and hugged me. She smiled and looked over my shoulder. "What? No Aaron again? Why Sophie, why?" She pouted and gave me a sad puppy look making me chuckle.

"He's probably home with Jason playing video games today. Jason's been asking him to show him how to play a new video game they just got last night." I smiled and went over the kitchen counter and placed my backpack down.