Ink and Pups

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

Logan

Our plan had backfired. Regardless of how bad we tried going to the tattoo parlor, it just didn't happen. It's been two days since we said we were going to get the tattoo, and still- nothing.

1) coach was pissed with us because we messed around during practice; that earned us an extra half hour of practice on Tuesday. Wednesday, someone threw a stink bomb in the girl's locker room.

I swear! this time, it wasn't me. Do you know why? Sophie wasn't there.

Ok, that sounded bad, it's been so long since I've sabotaged one of her classes with a bad prank. I had stopped pranking her since we started dating.

But! Someone had ratted out that it was in fact one of the football guys, so that earned us half-hour extra practice on Wednesday and Thursday.

2) Troy was asked by a teacher to help with putting together the packets for the upcoming winter trip to Barcelona that our school does every year. I've never gone, to be honest.

I rather spend time with my family. We travel to be with dad in Chicago each Christmas and New Year. But Thursday after the half extra hour, he was still not done. By the time he finished, the place was completely booked and we were asked to come back.

3) Sophie and I kind of might have gotten in trouble for starting a food fight today in lunch. It started as a fun game between just her and me, then escalated to our table and spread throughout the whole cafeteria.

So! Now- Her, Troy, Sam, Steven, Lexie, Dylan, Carter, Russell, Brandon, Asher, Chrissy, myself, and a few others of our friends are now sitting here in detention.

Coach is going to be pissed that we missed practice today, it hasn't been a good week. But if all goes good today, we will be taking off to get tattoos.

As I said, today is Friday! Her birthday is on Monday, but the guys, Lexie and I have a huge surprise waiting for her tomorrow. So cross your fingers! Because I honestly hope things go according to our plan, and if they don't I will be hating myself.

I look over at her. Her head rested on her hands. I know she's bored and irritated. We used to get detention together in the past when we'd prank each other. It was always so funny.

I remember last year, the time I booby-trapped her locker with confetti. I mean it was for her birthday too, so technically it was my way of saying happy birthday.

When she arrived early in the morning, she went and opened her locker and got a whole bag of confetti blasted out of her locker room. She walked around all day with confetti on her hair and glared at me, saying the confetti had gotten in uncomfortable places.

This time, it's different. I have the whole day planned out for her. She deserves to be pampered. She's put up with me for the longest after all.

I took my thumb and grazed her cheek. She smiles, looking at me. I had spent our last two classes picking spaghetti pieces off her hair. But she still looks so sexy. It went perfectly with my ketchup and pasta sauce-stained shirt.