Chapter 2

Nahemia Kaylee Smith | Mia |

I just got home from school and a girl was tired as hell . I threw my bag in the corner and plopped on my bed . I took my phone out my pocket and connected it to the speaker . I was gon' clean this room and my bathroom because it's not looking too good right now .

I choose you by Youngboy was booming through the speakers as I changed the sheets on my bed .

"I buy you Birkin he buy you Prada . Which one you proud of , which one you of ?!" I yelled as I rapped that part . Youngboy just brings the gangsta outta me .

"Yo' Mia , why tf you yelling like that ?" I heard Mir yell as he busted through my door .

"And why tf you busting through my door like a mad man , you almost made my soul jump outta my body ." I said throwing my pillow at him but he just through it back . I hate him .

"You making a noise , my homeboys downstairs ." He said mugging me . Ole ugly ass . I just rolled my eyes .

"Like I give a fuck bout yo' dumbass homeboys . This my house so if they have a problem when I make a noise then they know where the door at ." I yelled loud enough for it to go through he's thick ass skull .

"You so damn rude dawg ." He said walking out the door . Ian rude , just misunderstood . People use to take advantage of me and I guess that's why I am who I am today . A rude bitch , as my brother would say . But I guess he stopped calling me a bitch when he got off the percs , yes my brother use to pop pills and allat but by the help of me he stopped about a year ago and is now he's normal self .

I got done after two hours and decided to go to the laundry room downstairs to wash my sheets and covers . I walked pass the gang and greeted them because I'm nice like that .

"Hey Army , hey Corey and hey Don ." I gave them a small smile as I walked pass .

"Wassup Mia ." Don and Army said .

"Wassup lil mama ." I heard Corey's annoying ass . I walked down the stairs and made my way to the washing machine , putting the sheets in . I closed it and put the soap in , pressing the buttons and then it started washing . I walked back upstairs to the kitchen to get me some to eat .

I made me a ham and cheese sandwich and poured me some kool aid . I sat at the island eating my food in peace until one of the rugrats came in .

"Whatchu eating ?" He asked putting he's elbow on the table and he's chin on he's hand . (NB: y'all know what I'm talking about because that's the best I can explain)

"Ham and cheese . Why you here ?" I asked looking at him funny because why is he bothering me ?

"Just came to get me a sprite ." He said .

"Don't you like have your own house ? Coming here all the time eating my food ." I said and he chuckled .

"You got a smart ass mouth , imma have to fix it for you ." He said winking at me , ewww . He walked over to the fridge and grabbed him a sprite . They really think this their house . Smh .

"As if ." I rolled my eyes and he walked out the kitchen .

Not long after , Don walked in . I like him more than I like the others , he's calm and real cool . Always buys me food and snacks that's why he's my favourite .

"Hey bestfriend ." He cheesed . Oh yeah and he's my bestfriend and a lil retard but I love he's ass . Not on no crush shit , but like brotherly love .

"Hey bestieee ." I dragged and he chuckled . "You also in here to get a sprite ?" I asked raising my eyebrow .

"That and also I wanted to check on my favourite person in the world ." He cheesed .