Epilogue.

Nahemia Kaylee Smith |Mia|

3 years later.

"Kairo don't do that!" I yelled at him .

"Don't be yelling at my baby , fucker." Ja'Corey mugged me as he picked Kai up .

"Don't be cussing in front of him Ja'Corey." I threw him with a pillow.

"Say fuck you mommy." Corey said in a baby voice.

"Ja'Corey Montae Banks, don't let me throw you with this freaking remote." I mugged him .

"Mommy so rude, I thought she was gon' stop throwing people with remotes but I guess not." He shook he's head and walked out the room with Kai in he's arms.

"Bastards." I said.

"Fuck you too." I heard him yell . I shook my head and got under the covers .

These past 3 years have been going good . I had Kairo last year and he honestly turned my whole life around . Corey got out the streets two years ago and I started nursing school as well . My life legit turned around and I couldn't be more happier.

Corey and I moved in together when I was 5 months pregnant. He's doing real estate and shit which he loves , and he actually gets paid a decent amount of money. I have a job as a receptionist at some fashion boutique down town. Once I'm done with nursing school, which will prolly be by next year , I would be starting at the hospital .

Donel and Bre had twins 2 years ago and I'm super proud of them. Don still hasn't gotten out the game, as well as King but their trying and I know fasho it's hard . But we've all grown closer ever since that night they came to find us at Javi's .

Army and London been touring the world since last year , they prolly coming back tomorrow since it's Christmas Eve. They've been so happy together, hell we all have been happy . King found him a decent girl . And I'm happy we all finally settled down and built our families.

"Say hi mama." I heard Corey say . They were standing by the door with big smiles on their faces .

I'm finna cry omg they so cute.

They look alike, I just can't .

"It's crazy how he don't look nothing like me." I shook my head and pouted.

"Girl when he was born he looked exactly like you, now he look like dada . Isn't that right KaiKai." Corey smiled at Kai and he giggled.

"He prolly gon' have your attitude ." He walked towards the bed and put Kai next to me then got on the bed as well.

"Yes he better, he gon' be so nice cause I'm nice." I smiled.

"Whoever told you that was lying like a mf, your ass ain't nice. You mean , like just over the top mean for no freaking reason." He shook he's head.

"I- that was just mean Ja'Corey." I frowned.

"Don't worry bae , you be nice when you feel like it." He pecked my lips .

"Mmcht whatever." I grabbed Kai because he wanted to crawl off the bed.

"Don't do that or else you gon' bust your ass and cry , and I ain't gon' help your ass either because you wanna be forward." I said and Ja'Corey bust out laughing.

"You see ? Just mean for no reason." He shook he's head.

"Whatever." I hit he's arm. "What's the time?" I grabbed Kai's bottle from my nightstand since he was crying for it , then I layed him down and handed the bottle to him.