Chapter 16

"First I met you on the gram I picked you up and took you out . Lemme show you what I'm bout , let them haters run their mouth . You should know you something different cause I brought you to my house , served you breakfast on my couch . Anything you ever need you know I'll be there with no doubt ." Corey sung to me for the 5th time . I laughed and shook my head .

"Okay Ja'Corey , shhhhh ." I said .

"Let them niggas hate . Either way regardless what they saying we'll be great . Let's go explore the whole world , fuck the skipping states ." He sung , skipping the other part .

"You just skipped a whole lotta parts ." I laughed .

"Mane whatever , you can't lie and say that song ain't fire . Because if you say it ain't fire , Imma have to disown your hating ass ." He said in all seriousness which made me laugh .

"I wasn't even gon' say nun because that song is fire ." I said .

"Glad you know ." He smiled . I shook my head and grabbed he's phone out he's hands .

"What you do that for ?" He asked , looking at me .

"We finna take some pictures ." I smiled . We took a couple and they came out cute , as always .

"Imma post this on your story ." I said .

"Nah post it on my page ." He said and I nodded .

"Caption  ?" I asked .

"Lemme see ." He said and I gave him the phone .

Minutes later he gave me the phone to check .

(A/N: just use your imagination .🤦🏽‍♀️)

DatNiggaCorey: im THAT nigga and she THAT nigga jr

DatNiggaCorey: im THAT nigga and she THAT nigga jr.💚⛓️
Liked by King Mir and 7,300 others .

User: favs 😍😍
User: y'all .😭💗
DonelDaDon: finally accepted the fact that y'all are cute .🙂💚
Bre_Asia27: periodt .😝❤️
Bre_Asia27: my favourite couple .😭❤️

"We THAT niggas , periodtttt pooh ." I said doing the period hand motion .

"You know the vibes ." He said .

"Mane Donel think he funny ." I laughed , looking at he's comment .

"What he say ?" He asked .

"He finally accepted the fact that we is cute ." I laughed .

"He been knew that , just didn't want to admit it ." He said .

"Right ." I chuckled . "Imma log in my account on your phone cause my phone is all the way over there on the charger and it's off ." I said and he nodded .

"Ight ." He said .

I logged into my account and posted the picture .