Chapter 21

Nahemia Kaylee Smith | Mia |

"Nahemia , if you'on get outta that bed !" My mama yelled for the 4th time as she walked past my room . I threw a lil tantrum , I'm talm bout throwing the bed sheets on the floor and allat other extra shit . I was tired as hell because I was up all night thinking .

It's been 5 days since Corey slipped into that comma and I haven't been in the best mood since .

My birthday is in 3 days time and to be honest , half of me is excited and the other half ain't . I'm excited because a bitch finally 18 and legal but then again I ain't excited cause my favourite person in the hospital damn near fighting for he's life .

We spoke to the doctors and they said he hasn't been showing any signs of improvement but they are hoping to get some by next Monday .

And the guys been acting real weird since the day we found out bout Keisha being pregnant . But lemme find out what tf happened , LET.ME .

I sighed and got out of bed , I walked to my bathroom and started the shower . I got undressed and got in .

Minutes later I got out , dried myself and lotioned my body then walked to my room and got dressed .

I got done with all that , grabbed my things and walked out my room going downstairs .

"About time you got out that bed , you have 10 minutes to get to school ." Mama said and I mentally rolled my eyes because if she saw that then I would've got a slap and ion want nun of that shit . No sir .

"Yes mama I know ." I said . "But bye I love you ." I kissed her cheek .

"I love you too , now bye ." She said , shooing me off . Act like the school not 5 minutes away .

I shook my head and walked out . I walked to my car and got in , making my way to school .

"Heyy guys ." I smiled as I walked towards Bre and Jay .

"Hey girl ." "Wassup ." They greeted .

"You did that homework for Mr Greene ?" Jay asked and I nodded .

"Yeah , he be giving us a whole lotta notes though . I mean why is he making it so hard for us ." I sighed .

"Aren't all of them making it hard ." Bre chuckled .

"Bro , but it's whatever atleast we getting good education ." I shrugged .

"Yeah-" Bre was cut off by the bell ringing .

"Welp ! Let's go ." I said and we started walking .

"Bye Bre ." We said in unison . Bre waved and walked into her class . I sighed as Jay and I made our way to Mr Greene's class .

"Ughhhh , I wish the day was already over ." I layed my head on the desk and closed my eyes .

"Mane the day hasn't even started and you already tired ." Jay chuckled .

"Because I didn't get any sleep last night ." I mumbled .

"Why not ?" He asked .

"I was up till 3am , thinking ." I simply said .

"About ?" Damn too many questions .

"Don't wanna talk about it ." I mumbled .

"Ight , Ian pushing it . But if you wanna talk , I'm here ." He said and I nodded .

Minutes later , Mr Greene walked in with Treyvon , the captain of the basketball team . I'on understand why everyone like his cocky ass , he is fine though but not Ja'Corey fine . *wink .*