Chapter 17

Nahemia Kaylee Smith | Mia |

I walked towards my locker seeing Jay and Bre already there .

"Aaahhh look who's here ." Jay squealed , like a girl . I laughed and gave him a hug .

"I missed you ." I cooed as we pulled away .

"I missed you too ugly , wassup though ?" He smiled .

"I feel much better , but thanks for checking up on me though ." I said .

"That's good , I'm so sorry Ian check up on you . You forgive me ?" He said , with puppy dog eyes .

"Yeah I forgive you ." I said and he smiled .

"Damn so it's just fuck Bre , huh?" Bre said and I chuckled .

"I saw your ass yesterday , but hey bestfriend ." I smiled and hugged her . She laughed and hugged me back .

We stood there and conversed till the bell rang . We all had first period together , which was lab what what .

We walked in our class and seen it was only the teacher and a few students there .

"Hiiii class , your baddest bitch is back ." I said as I walked in .

"Glad to see you back Ms Smith but watch your language and take your seat ." Mr Johnson said .

"Yesssirrr ." I said and went to sit next to Bre .

"Damn I haven't been here in a minute , what was is without me ?" I asked turning around to face Jay .

"Same ole same ole , there was a fight though ." Jay said .

"Ain't nothing new , but who was fighting ?" I asked .

"Keisha and ion know that other girl ." Bre said and I shook my head .

"She's always trynna fight somebody , what happened though ?"

"The girl ain't did shit to her , she was sitting and Keisha went to bother her.  She was talking shit and the girl got fed up and popped her in her mouth . But ole girl could fight , Keisha threw a couple punches but she was mostly pulling her hair , that shit that girls do . That girl won though ." Jay explained .

"Bout time somebody beat her ass , I swear she shouldn't even think about trying me ." I said .

"Yup , she gon' get her ass beat...again ." Bre said and we did our handshake .

"Y'all are hell ." Jay laughed and shook he's head .

_____________

"Heyyyyy bae ." I smiled at this stud named Lexi , she was fine as hell . If I dated girls I was gon' date her ass because chileeee she fine .

"Wassup baby mama ." She smiled back . I sat next to her and put my bag next to my chair , taking my phone out my pocket .

"Why your sexy ass looking fine today ?" I asked and she chuckled .

"Girl please , I always look fine . Ain't nothing new ." She said .

"Okay bae , I see you ." I smiled .

I went to Snapchat and took a few pictures , posting one of them .

"Look at Lexi y'all , she fine as shit ain't she ." I said , taking a video of us .

"Ayee , they know I'm fine ." Lexi said , throwing her gang sign up . This my thug y'all .

"Okay okay Lexi ." I laughed and ended the video . I posted it and exited the app . I went to Instagram looking at a few stories .