Chapter Sixteen: Baby bump

"Johnny, please stop staring." I purr without opening my eyes. I am outside, sunbathing next to his pool. It's been two months since I found out I was pregnant. I'm showing not, but not heavily so. Being in a simple bikini makes it more noticeable though.

"How am I suppose to not stare?" He chuckles as he climbs out of the pool. At the sound of water splashing, I open my eyes. Johnny is lifting himself out of the pool, showing off the large muscles of his arms. Ever since his accident he has been very focused on improving his body.

"Hold still." I giggle, pulling out my phone. I take a quick picture with a bright smile. By the time he finishes pulling himself from the water, his arms are shaking slightly. He still has a little bit of a beer gut; well wine gut, but I love it.

"Oh, so you can stare?" He teases, leaning over me to kiss me. I gasp as cold water drips all over my body.

"Come swim with me." He purrs, pulling me out of the chair. I giggle and let him lead me into the pool. I can't stop my gasp as the cold water climbs my body.

"That got someone's attention." Johnny laughs as the small baby bump moves slightly. When we get out to the deeper water; where I can't touch the bottom, Johnny pulls me to him. Normally I'm a good swimmer, but it's harder with the baby bump. My whole center of balance has changed.

"So...tomorrow..." Johnny purrs as we swim in circles.

"Yes, yes. Tomorrow we find out the gender. Are you going to bring it up every chance you get?" I giggle, earning a chuckle.

"I'm excited. And you won't answer my question." He is referring to the question he has asked four times today, boy or girl?

"I don't care Johnny. Both have their perks and downfalls."

"I don't believe that at all."

"Fine. I'd really like a little boy okay." I finally admit, earning a smile from Johnny.

"I thought so. I'd like a little boy too. Not that I'd be opposed to a little girl."

"We should start talking about names." I sigh, making my way to the edge of the pool. Even that little swim has worn me out. Johnny quickly climbs out, helping me out of the shallows.

"We tried that last night. All it did was upset you. I don't want to upset you again."

"I'm sorry I got upset. It was an off day yesterday." I sigh, taking a seat back in the lawn chair. Johnny is kind enough to dry me off and apply sunblock. Yesterday was a bad day. Everything seemed to upset me. I was emotional and distressed.

"Let's start with some boy names then," Johnny says as he covers me in sunblock.

"I don't know where to start with this. How do you name someone you haven't met?"

"We aren't naming the baby yet. Just deciding some names we like. What do you think of Liam?"

"I like that, Liam is cute. I like Victoria for a girl's name or Violet. Flower names are cute." I giggle, earning a bright smile from Johnny.

"So we have one boy's name and two girl's names. Let's add to this list."

"I've done most the thinking here." I purr, taking the sunscreen from him. I sit up in the chair and move so he can sit. He laughs and takes a seat. I get to work on his back before speaking again.

"What about Benjamin, ow, or Sebastian; I like that one." I giggle, earning a laugh.

"I like both of those, but I like Sebastian the most. We could call him Bash, or Sebbie." Johnny laughs, earning more giggles.