⊱┊ 𝐉𝐎𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐄 ┊𝟏.

꒰┊ 𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄 ┊꒱

▌𝐉𝐨𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐞 is the dependent type

▌he depends on you to return all the love and care that he gave and wants you to depend on him. for everything.

▌because of this you are home schooled. so.. no friends to your dismay.

▌Josuke thinks that, why do you need friends when you have him and his mom to take care of you ? right ?. he doesn't see what's good in them anyway.

▌they can't possibly give you as much as love that he gave you, so it's pointless.

▌Tomoko disagree with this. you need friends, at least a few that you trusted. you need to get along with other people and be social, not just a stuck up with the both of them. Josuke and Tomoko almost got in to a fight because of this, but you calmly come up to them saying that ' i will have friends in the future Obaa - san, it's just not now... '.

▌Josuke is proud to be a cop, he liked the feeling of being able protect you from everybody else. and he is very strict about it.

▌you eventually made a friend, she lives close to you, so you would spend time together in the afternoon. your father however, wasn't very happy about it. he thinks that she would waste your time, when you should be spending time with him. but Tomoko assured him that it's going to be fine, she's just a friend.

▌your father is wary of her, he hated seeing you going outside in the afternoon playing with her, because of her he have less time to spend with you. he hates it when she would sometimes come over to play with you. he hated it when you were busy spending time with her in you room rather than with him.

▌still, he can't dispose of her right away, you'll be sad. he hated it seeing you sad, so he kept himself in check.

▌you were supposed to depend on him, tell him everything, spend time with him, make so much memories with him, tell him how was you day, but no,.. she was the one who got all of that. and he was furious.