⊱┊ 𝐉𝐎𝐋𝐘𝐍𝐄 ┊𝟏.

꒰┊ 𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄 ┊꒱

▌𝐉𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐧𝐞 is the removal type

▌she will not hesitate to remove someone.. she's done it before... many, many times.. and she will not hesitate to do it again.

▌friends ? what's that ?.

▌you're a bright child, you make friends every where you go. and that's why she has so much work to do...

▌but her ' work ' got harder, because you went to a very well known private school. still too much people for Jolyne's liking. but she paid no mind to it, and continues to remove people, one... by one.

▌every single time she did.. her ' work ', she always made sure that the scene have no trace of her being there whatsoever, and made it seem like an accident.. you always wondered why you have no friends that lasted long ? it made you really sad, thinking that it's only a one time thing. it broke your mother's heart seeing you this sad, so she kept 1 friend alive for you, to be you other comfort person... as much as she hates to admit it... besides, she's doing this only for your sake.

▌because of this, the school is unsafe in the eyes of parents. many that had tried to get their way to transfer their kid to this school immediately turned back and searched for another school.

▌your friend is very scared of her, every time they come over, she watch them like a hawk, her eyes follows them, looking at every single movement they made. but nonetheless, they really enjoyed hanging out with you, but... is it worth it ?.

▌every time you're down, she gets the opportunity to comfort you, which she is very grateful for. hugging you while softly rubbing your back was heaven for her, she likes being as close to you as possible, she want all your attention goes to her... she will do anything to achieve it.

▌she is very, very caring. will be by your side 25 / 8 when you're at home, privacy is at minimum.

▌she looks mean, and is mean to other people. she looked at them, seeing them as a person with a lower rank than hers.