⊱┊ 𝐃𝐈𝐎 ┊𝟏.

꒰┊ 𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄 ┊꒱

▌𝐃𝐢𝐨 is an extremely possessive person

▌𝐃𝐢𝐨 is an extremely possessive person... to you at least..

▌my, my.... you should've gone with your mother when you had the chance...

▌but... she's too dead to save you now.

▌no going out means no friends, no friends means you're lonely, when you're lonely you're sad. but when you're sad there's always someone or something to comfort you. in you case, it's your demonic vampire dad.

▌well, he didn't do much on comforting you. he's arrogant and will always be.

▌you were very lonely, all the people in the mansion were very boring. they looked like they have a stick up their ass, making them so up-tight. people there are no fun..

▌that is until Giorno moved in, apparently his mother abandoned him. Dio doesn't want to take care of him, he needs you and only you. but after a lot of pleas from you. he couldn't say no.

▌now you were not really lonely, Giorno's here. you had so much fun with him, from playing together to pranking one of Dio's servants...

▌Dio is somewhat mad at Giorno, for taking all the attention to himself, leaving little to none for him. because now that Giorno lives here you spend more time with him, hanging out, playing, and basically sleeps side by side.

▌looking at how fond you are with Giorno is signalling him that he can't get rid of him that easily. if he's gone then you're back to your depressed self and even become more depressed.

▌Dio is a selfish man, he doesn't really care about your feelings. all he cares is about having you. alive of course.

▌but every time he's about to put his plan into action, there's always this white flag with bold text written in them saying ' DON'T KILL HIM OR YOU'LL REGRET IT ' every time he sees Giorno.

▌but then again, he will not think twice about getting rid of Giorno, but for some reason he's doubting his own plans on doing it. is he sure about doing it ? is it worth it ? what if he regrets it in the end ? what if it fails ? would you hate him more ? would you leave him ? he would never let you leave him. even if he has to force you to stay with him.