⊱┊ 𝐊𝐀𝐊𝐘𝐎𝐈𝐍 ┊𝟏.

꒰┊ 𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄 ┊꒱

▌𝐊𝐚𝐤𝐲𝐨𝐢𝐧 is a train wreck

▌he is a mix of everything. it highly depends on his current mood and the situation.

▌he could be something unexpected at times. but everything is in his mind, you can't tell on what is he about to do. his face is neutral when he's planning things, you really wouldn't catch a thing. careful with your step there, it's always on thin ice with Kakyoin.

▌but most of the time he is calm and collected. he won't be bothered as much when you spend time with his friends, he likes them and he's glad that you like them too.

▌killing is on his very bottom list. so when someone else other than his friends are getting too close to you, he will start threatening or blackmailing. with Hierophant Green's range it's easy to do learn stuff about them and finally blackmail them.

▌killing is the last think he'd do, but things close to killing he'll definitely do. torturing ? yes.

▌he'll even torture them until they brake their minds. and when Kakyoin returns them to their parents, they immediately went to the hospital.. you could see the amusement in Kakyoin's eyes.

▌Kakyoin will not be hostile towards you, he have 101 other ways to discipline you. he will try his best to hold himself back when you're still stubborn, but don't think that you got away with it. he still give you punishment for being stubborn.

▌seeing that you're this stubborn, he decided to give you a taste on how he breaks other peoples minds. you immediately stopped being so stubborn, you knew that if this goes on you might actually lose your mind. this pleases Kakyoin.

▌is it wrong to be afraid of your own father ? cause that's what you're feeling right now, scared of the very man that raises you when you're still an infant until now you're 12 year old self.

▌12 years living with him has been nothing more that full of love and joy. until now that is.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄