⊱┊ 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐅 ┊𝟏.

꒰┊ 𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄 ┊꒱

▌𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐟 is a fucking 2 faced king

▌careful, he's a 2 faced bastard. most yanderes are also two faced, but this man is the ultimate 2 faced yandere.

▌he could be all smiley and happy, next thing you know the smile is replaced by an angry look and a very heavy aura surrounding him. it's like a switch really. and don't provoke it.. it'll lead to some very unfortunate things. maybe less people get to continue their lifes.

▌he wont do it in front of you of course, your innocent eyes shouldn't be tainted.

▌he will avoid doing the deed, but if things went incredibly bad, he wont have a choice but to do it. no ones blocking his way.

▌he is not as protective as the other yanderes. he's okay having you around interacting with his close friends. Jotaro, Kakyoin, Avdol, Joseph, Iggy, he's fine with it. but with strangers ? he barks bitch, he'll bite if you get to close.

▌he's a bubbly father, he'll take you out every chance he gets. the park, ice cream shop, go for a picnic, amusement park, aquarium, you name it, he'll take you anywhere. not away from him that is. never.

▌he'll get sad though if you reject some of his ideas, he just wanted to shower you with all the love he has. he loved you to the moon and back. but he understands that you need to rest, you're still a child, you can't just always be dragged around from place to place.

▌Polnareff is understanding, but does not tolerate his son's friends confessing to his lovely boy. he's too young to have a partner. before they even confessed to you, he already took care of them. is the body hidden somewhere ? or did it just vanished ? others may not know, he's the only one who knows.

▌would anyone believe you if you told them ? if you told them that you saw what he's done ? if you know where the body is ? if you saw what he's been doing ?. would they think that it's just your imagination ? just you hallucinating things ?. if that's the case then, you wouldn't bother to talk.