26 | They found a stray cat

Hello everyone! I am able to update today because I finished all of my school work and assignments! (If I'm correct, the total is about 10-13) Now that I finished, I can finally update this book more often! Also, thank you for the suggestion!

Kirari Momobami

"Baby?"

"Hm?"

"Look, I found another pet. Can we keep it?"

"I didn't know you were the type of person to ask that.. But what do you mean by another pet??"

"Shhhh, don't question it. Anyways, can we keep it darling?"

"I-I guess.. But you have to care of it as well as me"

"Alright then"

Ririka Momobami

"Hey Riri! What'chu got there?"

"O-oh, I found them near an alleyway a-and I was wondering if w-we could keep them?"

"Aw! It's cute! Of course we can!"

"B-but I'm c-cuter r-right?"

"Of course!"

"•////•"

Yumeko Jabami

"Darling! I found them outside near our house and I'm wondering if we could keep them!"

"Oh, sure!"

"We can keep it as our child!"

"W-what!?"

*Utterly flustered yet Yumeko pretended like nothing happened*

Maeri Saotome

"Hey idiot, let's keep this cat. They look like they need a family"

"But we're not-"

"...."

"...."

"Unless?"

"You idiot.."

Runa Yomozuki

"Hey look! I found this cutie here let's keep it!"

"Fine, but you're gonna take care of it well"

"Fine"

*In the end, you ended up taking care of it the most since Runa played games most of the time*

Midari Ikishima

"Have you gone soft or..?"

"Please! Let's keep it, baby!"

"....Fine"

"Thank you!"

*You were concerned cause this was not like her*

Sayaka Igarashi

"Ooh, is that a stray cat? It looks cute! Let's keep it!"

"I was about to ask the same question.. Alright, we can"

"Yay! Now I won't get bored when you're doing work!"

Hello everyone! I hoped you liked this and I'm sorry if it's not what you expected! I had finally finish all of my school work and assignments so I can finally update this book. If you want to send a request, feel free to send one in the request page! Anyways, for a few weeks I might not be able to update a lot because school is about to start soon for me and I might be busy with the works, so I sincerely do apologise if I'm lacked on updates here! Have a great day/night!