44 | When you're insecure

Be confident about yourself!

SUMMARY:

What happened to the times when you wore a revealing clothes? Oh well, that changed. You became insecure cause you were gaining weight/very skinny. How would she react upon finding out your insecurity?

Kirari M.

> She would comfort you and tell you that you're pretty no matter what.
> If you're skinny and insecure about it, she would do that same.

Ririka M.

> She tries to cheer you up, but she doesn't really know how to so she just tells you that you're very pretty everyday and hope you would feel better about yourself.
> If you're skinny and insecure about it, she would help you try to gain more weight knowing it would be bad for you.

Yumeko J.

> Likes to cheer you up everytime she hears you talking about how fat you are, buying you some cool a$$ stuff to see you smile.
> Buys you food to help you gain more weight, you were like a stick and that worries her.

Mary S.

> This tsundere doesn't know how to cheer you up, but she tries. Hitting you softly when you talk bad about your body and scold you that you shouldn't be  ashame of your body.
> You get bullied a lot for being skinny and whenever she hears someone insult you she'll scold them and punch them too sometimes.

Runa Y.

> "You're kinda fat. No offense--" that kind of made you more insecure.
> She apologized to you and help you feel better by playing games on her console.
> If you're skinny, she would share some of her candies with you everyday at least 3 sticks. She thinks it might help you gain more weight.

Midari I.

> "You gotta exercise babe--" smack on the head.
> But for real, she just says that to you so you would have motivation to exercise and lose weight. She didn't really mean it when she calls you fat.
> Kind of the same if you're skinny, except she'd tell you to eat more.

Sayaka I.

> She doesn't care what you think, skinny or fat, she still loves you for whoever you are.
> If students make fun of you, she'll immediately send them to see the president and tell her what they said to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First things first: Happy Birthday Wattpad! 🎉

Second thing: I'm really really sorry I haven't update for a long time! I've been losing motivation to update this and I hope you understand that. But I love you all so much I would still continue to update this when I have the chance.

That is all from me, see you all next time!