Lost and Found

(Your POV)

In the early morning I finished putting on the ODM-gear and stepped for the very last time out of my bedroom. A big yawn escaped my mouth, indicating my lack of sleep while walking towards the mess-hall for breakfast.

I sat myself at the usual table along with Sasha, Eren, Armin, Mikasa and Jean.

Informing them that I was leaving this world yesterday was hard to say the least. They all seemed shocked at the sudden news as I explained that I didn't really have a say in the matter.

It was mainly decided by Commander Erwin and my own organisation.

"BUT YOU JUST GOT HERE?!" Sasha and Connie blurted out with tears welling up in their eyes.

"We're going to miss you, (Y/n)..." Jean stated while Armin and Eren gave me a tight hug.

"Thank you for everything." Mikasa said ,burrying her nose into her scarf.

I sighed, taking a bite from my bread.

"Yeah...I'm going to miss you guys too."

(Small time-skip)

After breakfast Hanji handed Yui and Ayame some normal civilian-clothing for their diguises. Just two plain old white shirts with two long brown skirts to wear underneath it.

This wasn't a fashion show and they had to blend in as good as possible.

I stared at the women and covered my mouth with my hand, not able to contain my laugh after seeing Yui's disgusted face.

She never really was a fan of skirts and dresses and absolutely despises wearing them.

Ayame on the other hand was fully enjoying her new style, twirling around and asking everyone how she looked.

Patiently waiting for my friends to finish putting on the rest of the outifit ,my thoughts drifted away to a certain raven-haired man that I hadn't seen all morning.

Maybe he's doing some last-minute preparations.

I could imagine the frustration Levi must be feeling now that he can't participate with the mission.
But because of his sprained ankle he didn't really have a choice.

Instead he would ride in a carriage to Stohess along with Jean (dressed-up as Eren) and Commander Erwin.
In the meanwhile Mikasa, Armin and the real Eren would try and lure Annie into an underground tunnel.
That way she wouldn't be able to transform into a titan.

Numerous other soldiers disguised as villagers would be walking all over the place while other soldiers would watch the four of them from the roofs with the gear.

Should something go wrong...Eren would transform and finish the job.

...

"What do you think, (Y/n)?" Ayame asked, making me focus back on her.

"Looking good, my friend. Alot better than those revealing, spicy pieces of fabric you often wear." I chuckled ,giving her a big thumbs-up.

"But...I still think you two should stay here." I finished, putting on a more serious face.

With a small smirk Ayame immediatelty jumped on top of me and put me in a tight headlock.

"OI!" I yelled out ,elbowing her in the gut in order to escape her grasp.

"C'MON! WE ARE JUST GONNA WATCH!" Ayame laughed after reasing me. Yui just shook her head and crossed her arms, wondering why she had to put up with those two all the time.