NEW STORY ALERT!

Hi guys, it's been a while!

So last weekend, just in time for Valentine's, I posted the start of a new cute, fluffy little story I'm working on. It's new characters, nothing fantasy, and plays into my current obsession with all things baking, patisserie and dessert.

It's called Bouquets of Chocolate and I'm really excited for it.

Sammie and Jordie have really grown on me so much (I accidentally named one of them Sam as a filler while I was beginning to write, but it grew on me so much, I couldn't change it after, so yeah, not Raph's brother Sam), and I genuinely hope you'll all love them too.

Would really love if you could give it a read and some love if you're enjoying it. I just posted Chapter 1 after posting the Prologue last week. Updates are gonna happen every weekend.

You can find Bouquets of Chocolate on my page, or you can copy and paste this link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/258675197-bouquets-of-chocolate-manxman

Again, would really appreciate if you showed my new babies some love and can't wait to see some of you over there. 

(I've noticed quite a few new faces reading through To Share You and leaving comments as well, and I promise I'll get around to responding. I'm reading all of them and laughing at most of them, so thank you for making my day every day.)

For now, thanks to all my readers, you guys rock! :3