22. Be his PA

Divya Pov

Today Sandya and me going to moved out from our hostel. They already being kind enough to let us stay at hostel until we could find our own places.

After our exams we were looking for place to stay but all are out of our budget. Initially, we planned to go back India after we finish our studies but now the situations change as our loved one are living here so we also decide to stay here and work here.

It was Sandya and Vinay the one finding our currently apartment as I was too busy with Arjun's issue. I really thankful for them. Hence I am the one going to treat them.

Did I mention that Sandya and Vinay are officially dating as he proposed her yesterday. The proposed arrangement was really amazing and we plan everything according to her likeness. They are dating but secretly since Sandya scared with his family wanted to be secret for temporarily. Sandya also started going to work at Vinay's company as his personal assistant. I have no idea how he managed to persuade her because she was so stubborn to not working with him. I guess Dingo have some talents in negotiations. I mentally remind that one day I have to learn from him.

Our new apartment located at city near to Vinay's company and Arjun's hospital. If we going by bus it's only one stop to Vinay's company and two stop to Arjun's hospital.

The apartment is beautiful and comfortable for both of us. It's enough for us and it's is fully furnished. The rent also affordable for both us. It's has two rooms. One is master room and one is a bit small room. One common bathroom, kitchen, and living room attach with balcony. Sandya and me planning to sleep in the master room together and make the second room as our wardrobe room comes store room.

 Sandya and me planning to sleep in the master room together and make the second room as our wardrobe room comes store room

(The outlook of their apartment after move all their things)

After completing organising the house, we order food from French restaurant. We order cheasy roast chicken, ratatauille, and salad veggies. Rice we cook by ourself.

One week later, Vinay told me that I got the job. It's amazing. Did I have said that I literally blackmailed him I will not help him with his propose and would ruined it if he not help me get the job. I know, sometimes I can be evil especially towards Vinay. I can't help it as he is the only one who scared of me.

I happily get ready for my first day without knowing the Hitler torture that I'm going to face today. I wear my light blue blouse match with white knee length skirt looking very professionally and beige colour heels.

 I wear my light blue blouse match with white knee length skirt looking very professionally and beige colour heels