43. Broken trust

Arjun Pov

I try again to her number but still come as not available. I don't want she to leave me and the only person could know about her and help me to find her. I quickly take my car key went to Sandya's apartment.

I banging Sandya's house door and after around one minutes she open the door for me. She look surprised to see me here.

I didn't waste my time and straight away asked her about Divya. Sandya raised her eyebrows and scoff at me.

"Why you need to know about Divya?. Didn't you were so happy that you get your  freedom as she left you finally.

Don't ask about her, Arjun. She is not here and she already left for you to enjoy your life.

I must said, Divya didn't lost anything by leaving you but you really lost a real genuine person who love you unconditionally and worship you as her God.

For you, her love maybe a burden and you feel suffocated with it but I can guarantee, you won't find anyone who could love you as her.

You was her everything and she live with only your thoughts day and night. I don't blame you Arjun. It's your life and your wish to choose whoever you wanted to be.

She left her happiness for your happiness. So be a very happy person, Arjun". Sandya utter.

"Please Sandya, don't kill me with your words. I already felt like dying. You can scold me or hit me as much you want but before that, please tell me where is Divya?. I wanted to see her". I pleading to her.

"Why did you want to meet her, Arjun?. There is nothing left for both of you to talk. She give what you always wanted from her and you get your freedom. You should be happy Arjun". She said sarcastically to me.

After listening to her words. My tears fall out from my eyes continuously. I couldn't control it anymore.

"Sandya, please Sandya. Tell me where she was or give me her contact number. I would talk to her personally. Please help me this one last time and don't do this to me. In my life I never plead to anyone and now I beg to you. Please help me". I begging to her.

She freeze for a second and look concern for awhile but she composed herself immediately and said "Stop crying, Arjun and go to your house. You look so bad. I cannot help you in this matter. Please leave from here. Before that, please take this. It's was my gift for your birthday. Make sure you listen to it. Belated Happy Birthday Arjun".

I wipe my tears in my face and took the voice recorder and went out from her house.

I just drive to home. Once I reach my room, I listen to the voice recorder which Sandya gave to me. In hope it can be a hint to find Divya.

I listen to voice note only to freeze. It's was about Divya's  and Sadhana's fight. I was scolding, ignoring and hurting her for something wasn't her mistakes.

Oh God! What I have done? I should listen to her when she was trying to explain. Oh My Divya! Please forgive me. Trust me I just wanted to show, your stubbornness sometimes hurt others and I just want to teach you being very stubborn is not good. I really didn't meant anything else. I just concern about you.

After listening to voice recorder I not only feel guilty but also becoming more upset. I really trust Sadhana and Nidhiya aunty and I still couldn't believe what they have done to her, My innocent wife.

I went to Sadhana's house and confront her. She deny at me first but after I play the recorder. She admit it.

" How can you do something horrible like this Sadhana?. I trust you and is this present for my trust towards you?. I never think you more than a sister. You always a family for me whether there is Divya or not.

Did I ever give any wrong assumptions, hopes or misbehave with you for you to get this wrong idea? Tell me Sadhana, tell me. Since I trust you, I lost my love because of you. Why you do this to me Sadhana?.

No no no. Just don't said anything. I don't want to listen to your filthy voice.

From this moment you only a co-worker for me. You broke my trust which was you never deserve from the beginning. Just stay away from me and Divya". I said and went out from her house.

At house. I saw Nidhiya aunty and my grandparent. I walked towards them.

"So this is the reason for everyone look happy after snatching my happiness?.

I never expect this from all of you. Are this rational way to do for chase out someone?. Are you people really educated people? How can you manipulate my wife for taking this absurd decisions?. This is very unethical thing to do aunty! People who not educated also can know which is ethic and right thing to do.

You are doctor and mother of a child. How can you think to destroy a girl's life?. This very character less behaviour and even low class people also won't stomp this low. I feel disgusted.

What I have done until you separate my happiness from me. Why? Just why?. I never ask anything from anyone. Now I want my Divya, give her back to me.

Grandma, I know you always taunting her because you think she is not compatible to me but she never raise a word against you or complaint to me.

I never support her or takes her side when you humiliated her. Why?. Because I have respect on you, love and trust you that you won't go overboard. Now you lose all of them grandma. You lost my respect, my trust and my love towards you.

I can never forgive anyone of you for this. For the first time, I feel shame to be a part of this family".

I pack some of important things and clothes and went out from the house to my penthouse near the hospital.

Everybody around me cheating me and faking their love towards me. All of them broke my trust completely and push me into dark room full of pain and miserable.

My souls were broken because of broken trust. I feel numb since everybody I trust taking a chance to stab my heart mercilessly and kill it.

I can't blame everything on all of you. It's was my fault to trust and it's was my mistakes I have overlooking everything. I have been lied by those I love.

You keep loving me and choose me after you know about me, my harsh words and my characters. I already asked you to stop and gave many hints to you to give up on me as it wouldn't be easy to be with me and understand me but you didn't listening to any of this and keep pursuing on me.

Now what happens?. You cannot stand until the end and give up in the middle. Because I know this not gonna be easy paths, I warned you to reject our marriage but you eargely wanted it and I let you since I trust on your love that you can bear all of this and can wait for me.

I really didnt understand you. You said you love me but Why Divya, you never tell me anything?. Why you did never tell me what they have done to you? If you did we won't come to this points. Did you never have that much trust on me to share everything bothering you. You never shared your pain to me. It's was always me finding everything my own and explained implicitly to you.

A relationship just with love and without complete trust and communication it's can easily break.

It's because they know you didn't trust me enough for you to share your problem with me, so it's make easy for them to manipulate you.

Kindly please vote and comment your opinion in comment box section after you read.

Thank You