See More: part 7

*What the hell is he doing*

P.E happens to be my favorite class because I absolutely enjoy sports (this is not a joke I love sports). Today we went into the wrestling room to do warm-ups and such and I usually hang out with my own group. which consists of three girls and two boys Tina, Abby, Van, Timmy, and me. Mateo has his group which consists of all boys which are are Kevin, Alexis, and him. We sometimes cross paths when we do free play but today wasn't Freeplay today was watch Mateo and his group try to do a front flip and fail every time. 

Others were watching because it was funny and I watched because it was Mateo. He saw me staring and let out a laugh. 

"Look this is hard!" He yelled out to me as if I was judging him. Well, I was but not in a terrible way. 

"It looks hard!" I yelled back and went back to my group. Tina was also a member of the LGBTQ+ community so she knew what my situation was with Mateo and every time I spoke to him it was the same thing. 

"Yeah, Mateo it looks really hard" Tina whispered to me.

My face red turning to her "Dude what the hell I'm not a perv!" 

Tina likes to say sexual things because that's who she is and I ask about these things because that's who I am. We're like a match made in heaven.

P.E was over and lunch came. I was honestly really hungry and they were serving potato wedges so I was pretty excited for lunch. My group and I go our separate ways except for Timmy. He actually hangs out with my friend group at lunch. Now, this friend group consists of seven people. those people are Mai, Sam, Timmy, Steven, Axel, Nick, and then me. Mai and axel are actually dating and nick is the third wheel. The rest are just there. Mai, Timmy, nick, and I all like anime so we usually talk about what we've been watching recently. As a group, we usually talk about random things. 

"Ej" Mai called out to me in a soothing tone.

 "Yes, how may I help you hot pocket" I replied trying to act smooth and funny at the same time. 

"that was something...Well, anyways how's it going with Mateo?" Mai asked and before I could answer steven interrupted. 

"Dude he has a girlfriend so stop playing around and leave it!" He reclaimed with an annoyed tone. I looked at him with a glare knowing exactly what was going through his head and it bothered me. 

The thing is not so long ago steve told me he liked me and I've never imagined him and I a thing and I never will because steve is an overall dick.

"You know steve, girlfriend or not what I feel is what I feel" 

"Just let it go ok! you don't have a chance with him!"

"You think I don't know that...I know ok now let it go"

"You look ridiculous!" 

"And you look stupid trying to make me feel like shit just because I turned you down!" 

With that, he shut his mouth and went on his way to class. He wasn't wrong though. I would like to be something more with Mateo and I just look stupid for wanting that knowing it's never going to happen but what can I do I really like him.

"Mateo! Hi!" a girl from afar called out. I turned my head and there he was, walking out of the school library holding her hand. he looked really happy and what bothered me was it wasn't me that was making him happy it was her. 

"Hey, puffy!" Grimace yelled out from behind. He was wearing the same red shirt from a few weeks back. He usually calls me shorty but that was taken by Mateo so he stuck with puffy and till this day I'm just not used to it. 

As I try to turn he smacks my back and puts his arm around my shoulder. My back hunched down and my face facing the floor. He was pretty strong but he was always gentle with me. 

"Dude what the fuck!" I yelled as I push his arm away and look him in the eyes. He had a bright smile on and his eyes were a pure brown. 

"Guess what!"

"No"

"Come one dude guess"

"You finally got laid"

"Nah that ain't ever gonna happen"

"Ok then bye!"

As I start walking away he grabbed me from my bag and put his face next to mine. He was so close that I could hear his music playing from his dangling headphones. 

"Let go of me you fucking panda!" 

"No, and walk me to class" 

"I don't know where your class is!"

"Yes you do"

"No, I don't"

"Ok ok guess what"

"What!"

"We have 6th period together" 

"What!?

"Yes sir! now to class, we go"

I was in shock to find out that he was now in my chem class. It's not like I hated the kid I just found him loud. 

We walked to class and he sat at an empty seat and I sat in mine. Since then we walked to class together every day and I started getting used to his company. 

A/N

I know!! it's short and you didn't read much about Mateo and EJ but I really wanted to introduce their friend group! Coming up with names was hard but their personalities were easy. I wasn't going to write in more people but I wanted to give Ej more friends. He's with Mateo too much and he needs space from his emotional rollercoaster. 

Remember that you're valid and loved. Also, remember to drink plenty of water and to get enough rest!!

-Mouse