5

Dani POV

I was going to visit Penzo FC. I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. I don't know what to do.

What if the coach doesn't like me? Or even the captain? I don't want any trouble with any of my teammates.

Oh God, please help me.

The club's driver was the one coming to pick me up from the hotel I was staying.

I'm nervous and scared as hell. But I am more confident that I would enjoy my stay here.

I saw a car stop by the front door of the hotel with Penzo FC logo on it, showing that the ride was for me.

I came downstairs from my hotel room, greeted the receptionist at the front desk and left.

The car was a shiny black limousine.

"Ok nice pick" I thought.

"Good day madam, I am John by name. I bet that you are Miss Dani Jack. Well I welcome you to Penzo FC, I hope you enjoy your stay here. I am at service, young lady" the driver said.

Wow even the driver is polite. Nice.

"Ok thank you so much. I  also hope that I would enjoy my stay here. And please you can call me Dani. I'm not as old as you think" I concluded while laughing.

We laughed over it and throughout the ride, we gisted and chatted like as if we had known each for long.

John was a very nice man. If not that I don't swing that way, I would probably have had a crush on him.

He made feel at home during the ride, until we got to the stadium written in bold letters, WELCOME TO PENZO FC.

I started fidgeting on my seat.

I think he noticed it because he said,
"You would be 100% fine dear. Don't let anything bother you. I have watched your games and I know it be their loss if you aren't picked, ok?"

Those words alone were able to calm me down and made me confident again.

"Thank you John. I really appreciate it" I said before I came down from the car.

"No problem, you are now my friend. So since we are friends,can I get your contact?"he asked winking at me in the process.

I know he wanted to put me at ease and he succeeded in it.

I laughed and we exchanged numbers.

"Make sure you call me after you are done, so I can pick you up, ok?" he said.

I was about to object, but he didn't let me because he justed shouted his bye and zoomed off. I smiled and shook my head.

I got inside and was just admiring how nice the interior of the place looked so good.

As I rounded the corner, I wasn't looking at where I was going when I bumped into something or rather someone.

"Hey, watch your step" the person said in an angry but really soft voice.

I haven't seen the person's face. Until I looked up and I was staring at the most intense bluest eyes I have ever seen. This person was more than perfect. In fact, she was a goddess. She had the most smoothest skin I have ever seen, cutest face and she was very beautiful. She was an angel.

Oh God, I couldn't even describe her. I stopped staring and noticed she was also staring at me too. I know I had a tiny of pink cheeks already.

Then she spoke and I knew I felt so weak at my legs.

"So, you are the newbie here, huh?" she asked.

Ok that's it guys. Sorry I have not been able to update for quite some time. So it's back again.... Who do you think Dani met?