Epilogue

One year later.

Ryder

"You are so beautiful" I said in awe looking at my bride.

"Ryder, I appreciate that, but there are people trying to congratulate us on our wedding" She whispered.

How could I give anyone else my attention when she was standing right next to me looking like a dream?

"Oh, I'm sorry-" I trailed off when I saw the twins' father, Ares and his wife, Serenity in front of me.

"Don't worry, I understand your attention is somewhere else right now" He said.

"I don't think we've met but I'm Serenity, I'm Aidan and Alexander's mom" Serenity said with a big smile, giving her hand to Amara.

Ares hadn't taken his eyes off of her as she spoke. They were so happy together, I admired that. I hoped me and Amara would be like that in the future.

Amara introduced herself to Serenity and they started talking.

"Where is Nate and Leo?" I asked Ares.

Nate and Leo were his best friends, they were like brother so the twins called them uncles.

"Probably with their wives or bullying each other" He said chuckling, "I hope you two have a happy marriage. I'm proud of you Ryder"

That meant a lot coming from him.

"Thank you" I said.

After they left we had to greet a few other people. I loved the fact that we were married and it was our wedding day and we were celebrating it, but all I wanted to do was go home with her and be with her only.

"Hey Amara" I whispered.

"What is it?" She asked as she looked through the crowd.

"Do you want to go for a walk?" I asked.

She laughed lightly and looked at me, "You want to ditch our own wedding party?" She asked.

"To be alone with you, yes" I said without any hesitation, "Come on, I can't wait anymore" I said.

I was happy we were celebrating and all, but I wanted to be with her. Just with her. We had to get away or else these guests would keep her away from me all night.

"Okay, okay!" She laughed and followed me as I took her hand and guided her away from the crowd.

"Where are you two going?" I heard my father's voice.

"Uh I need to talk to her about something" I said making up an excuse.

"You have a lifetime to talk about things"

A lifetime. This word would scare most guys my age. Most of them like fooling around with girls, but I had my girl and I was sure she was the one. I knew the moment I got that wedding invitation I couldn't let her go.

The fact that Jason's family was dangerous was a good excuse for a little while. A good excuse to ignore my jealousy and convince myself that it was the only reason why I had to stop that wedding, but I couldn't run away from my feelings forever.

"It's really important, we'll see you later. Bye!" I said quickly and took Amara's hand before walking away.

"That was rude" She said. I could hear her trying to hold back her laughter.

"I'm sure he's used to it by now and I couldn't wait to be alone with you" I said and turned to look at her once we were out of sight.

I held both of her hands and smiled at her. I couldn't help it. I didn't think she could get more beautiful. She looked like a princess.

"Stop staring" She said letting out a soft laugh.

"How can I not stare when you look like this" I said and twirled her around.

"So you made me ditch our wedding party just to stare at me?" She asked, but she didn't seem to mind. In fact, she looked happy and when she was happy, I was too. It came to a point where we shared emotions.

"Maybe" I grinned, "And to do this" I said before leaning in and putting my lips on hers.

I will never get used to kissing her.

"You could do that there too, we're married now you know"

"Well I knew you'd be embarrassed and as much as I love teasing you and seeing you all shy and blushed, I didn't want to make you uncomfortable. I wanted to be alone with you"

"Such a good husband" She smiled running her fingers through my hair gently.

She had no idea what that sentence did to me. How overwhelmed I was. How much I loved hearing her calling me that. I loved her so much I didn't know how to contain it, control it.

Will I ever find a way to control it? Probably not.

Her hands fell to my face and I kissed them lightly as her fingers traced my features. I  just wanted to go home with her.

I saw her leaning in. I saw her bright beautiful gaze drop to my lips and I wanted nothing else than to feel her lips on mine. It was something we had done so many times before, but I couldn't never get enough, I could never get used to it.

"Typical Ryder kidnapping girls on their wedding day" I heard a familiar voice.

I rolled my eyes and turned to see Aidan grinning and Alexander next to him, minding his business.

They were about eighteen years old now, but they were still the same. Alexander was still the same moody boy and Aidan was still the same annoying little ass.

"Let's head back, come on" Amara said and took my hand.

"I want to be alone with you" I said whining a little.

"Dont worry, we'll just day goodbye to everyone and then head home" She said with a mischievous grin.

I love seeing her like this.

And that's exactly what happened. Amara told everyone we had to go home.

"I love you" I breathed out as we left the party.

She smiled and turned look at me, "I love you too. Now let's go home"

But I was already home. She was my home and nothing cold change that. She was My safe place. My home.