Smoking....? (Jimin's POV)

".....oppa?"

I slowly opened my eyes yawning as I heard my brother yelling my name.

"Explain why you had cigarettes in your room right now!!!"

All my memories are blurred what is he talking about..? Cigarettes.... why would i have cigarettes in my room....?

"....oppa what are you...."

"DONT TRY ACT INNOCENT!!!!"

"oppa... I..."

"EXPLAIN THIS RIGHT NOW"

"...I really don't know... please stop yelling at me.."

JIMIN'S POV

I could see that she was about to cry. And I knew I should hug her and comfort her. She must be exhausted from all the events... But I couldn't.

Yoongi hyung patted my head and told me to calm down.

"Hyung!! She..."

"I know. And you have all the right to be angry at her but not like this. You are scaring her." Yoongi hyung cut me off and took Chim into a hug.

"Do you know why you had cigarettes in your room?" Yoongi hyung asked softly. Chim just shook her head and buried her face into his shirt.

"YOU BETTER STOP LYING!!!" I yelled at her. I knew I shouldn't be yelling at her like this but I couldn't stop myself. I can't risk losing my only sister because of these stupid cigarettes. I silently cried at the thought of losing her. You might think I'm just overreacting. Sure, one cigarette won't kill her but it would still cause damage to her health. What if she gets addicted to them? I promised I would protect her after my parents passed away.... Namjoon hyung hugged me and led me to my room.

"Jimin. You can't just keep yelling at her like that. You need to calm down." Hyung said.

"I know... but.. I..I just wish she would take better care of her health... No.. actually it's my fault"

"What do you mean it's your fault" he asked me confused.

"If I had spent a little more time with her. If I paid more attention to her when she came to me. I was so busy with all the schedules and I haven't been spending time with her hyung. She must have felt left out.... it's my fault."

"Shh... calm down Jimin. That has nothing to do with her smoking. She has no excuse for what she did. You don't have to blame yourself for everything she does."

"But.."

"No but. Remember what Yoongi hung always tell us? We all have to take responsibility for our own actions. She has to take responsibility for her actions so she would learn to not make the same mistake in the future"

"I know..but.."

"Jimin. I'm not done yet. Look at me. You are a great brother to all of us and Chim. She's lucky to have such a caring brother like you. So stop blaming yourself for what happened."

"Thank you...hyung"

"Come here. You need a hug" hyung chuckled and gave me a hug. His hug was so warm and comforting I never felt so safe before.

"Hyung.... I deserve a punishment..... I shouldn't have yelled her the way I did."

A/N:
I'm sorry this chapter is so short.....

Could some of you please help me writing the next part?
Please let me know if you liked the ending of this part too~
New ideas and suggestions are always welcomed ~~