Sick

I accidentally unpublished it... 😐

Today was the day you have been waiting for weeks!!! Your oppas promised to take you to their concert. You've been always wanted to see back stage of their performance and support them.

"Chimmm~ wake up!!"

Taehyug oppa said trying to wake you up while ruffling your messy hair. You yawned and slowly got up. That's when you felt the sharp pain and winced.

"Y/n??"

"It's nothing I'll be down in a minute"

"Alright. Be quick"

With that he left your room. You were having horrible headache it felt like your head's being torn apart. Fuck. You cussed under your breath. There's no way I'm not going today you thought to yourself. You quickly got dressed and went downstairs ignoring the pain.

"Morning Eomma"

"Morning little girl~ Did you sleep well?"

"Yep!!"

"Excited?"

"YES!!"

Hoseok walked in and laughed

"Whoaa whoa you are so energetic Chim. it's only 7 in the morning. Where did you get all that energy from??" Hobi said sipping coffee.

"Oppa!! I've been waiting for today for SOOOOOOO long!!!" You said jumping up and down

Jin and Hoseok cooed at your cutenesses.

"Morning" you heard a familiar sleepy voice say

"Appa~~~~"

You jumped into his chest making him choke in the air.

"I honestly don't understand how she still likes you after being punished so harshly. I would be scared of you if I were her." You heard Namjoon say opening the refrigerator

"She knows I love her" Yoongi grinned and hugged you tight

"Baby? You feeling alright?" Yoongi pulled you back and asked you concerned. Jin quickly placed his hand on your forehead and gasped.

"You are burning up!!!"

You slapped Jin's hand away.

"I'm fine!!!"

"No baby. You are not!!"

"I said I'm fine!!!"

"No. Go back to bed and get some sleep I'll be there with ice and medicine"

"But..."

"You heard your Eomma"

Yoongi shot you a glare and that was more than enough for you to shut your little mouth. You slowly walked to your room and cried softly to your bed. You heard the door open and felt a hand caressed your head.

"Shhh... baby tell me what's wrong" Jimin whispered into your ear

"Eomma and Appa are being mean to me!! They don't know how long I've been waiting for today!!" You punched your pillow

"They know baby. But there's nothing more important than your health. You take your pills and stay home today. Can you be a good girl for Oppa? Hmm?"

"Oppa. You have concert tomorrow too right?"

"Yeah?"

"If I get better can you take me with you?"

"Well.... if you get better then yes"