Skipping school?

@morgiemoo222 requested

You never got into trouble with your studies except for being scolded for not doing homework by Namjoon. You were a smart kid and you never failed to make your oppas proud on your studies. It's been 4 months since you moved into the new house and this was your second week in your new school. You still haven't made any friends in the school. Girls in your class was nice but they seem to have their own groups and you always felt left out.

You woke up to Jin shaking you and you groaned. You didn't feel like going to school today. Though you didn't want to make oppas worried so you got up and changed into your uniform and went downstairs just like every other day.

"You ready for school?" Jungkook asked

It was Jungkook's turn to send you to school today. You shrugged and walked out of the door. Jungkook and others exchanged a confused look but decided to just let it slide. He dropped you in front of the gate and handed you your backpack kissing on your forehead.

"Have fun!! Chim"

You watched him drove away. Did he just say have fun? You laughed sarcastically. You waited until Jungkook's car disappeared from the sight and walked away from the school.

-time skips-

Jungkook's POV

I came to pick up y/n little early today. I was planning on to take her to the movie at the mall. The bell rung and students started coming out of the school. Soon enough y/n showed except she came opposite side of the school. She came running towards the car and got into the passenger seat and smiled innocently.

"How's school?" I asked

"boring as always"

"Is everything okay"

"Yeah? Why you are so early btw"

"Well, I booked the tickets for the movie you were talking about last night."

"Really?? Omggg you are the best!!"

It was obvious that she was hiding something from the she changed the topic but I decided to give her some time to confront.

We finished the movie decided to go for shopping. She hasn't said anything about school yet. Apparently her home room teacher was my friend back in high school so I decided to call him while I waited for her outside the fitting room.

I knew it!! This little brat skipped school! But why? She never had problem with her studies though.

We both bought bunch of clothes and decided to head home. She held my hands innocently and smiled happily. I decided it was time to hear the truth from her. As soon as we got into the car I turned to her sternly and asked.

"Where did you go after I dropped you at the school?"

"You dropped me at the school so I went to school obviously" she said rolling her eyes

"Y/n. I know you skipped school today. If you tell me why and where you were right now I'll let the fact that you lied to me slide."

"I was just tired" she sighed and answered

"Oh no are you sick? You should have told us we wouldn't forced you to go school when you are sick!!"